i " I JUST WANTED TO CHECK IN "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
i I JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE THAT GIVES A SHIT NO THAT I'M STILL ALIVE ! . :biglaugh: . , I SOLD MY HOUSE , WELL THE CLOSING IS ON FRIDAY AND THEN AN HOUR LATER I'M HEADING FROM NEW JERSEY , TO JUPITER FLORIDA OR THERE ABOUTS , TO FIND A HOUSE , SO I'M GOING TO BE " MIA " FOR A WHILE , BUT LET IT BE KNOWN , THAT I MISS ALL OF YOU GUY'S ON HERE A LOT ! .. AND I'LL BE BACK ! . :punk: .. PS, ON A SCALE OF 1-10 , MY STRESS LEVEL IS ABOUT A 75 !

Attachments

• 100_1295.jpg
    100_1295.jpg
    48.6 KB
  • 100_1291.jpg
    100_1291.jpg
    58 KB
Lol good luck, new houses are exciting. ill bet you wont miss the weather...

peace,
evan...

dude was just asking about ya a few hours ago, well mixed blessing, glad you sold your place but then again not really.

hope florida drops your stress to atleast 50 for a bit if not lower, man must be hair pulling.

well we all miss ya dude so get settled in and get back up on the forum, better come ride with us on sat or sun......... whats a couple extra days eh????

anyways dont be a stranger, take it easy talk to ya on the flip side

Damn CR, You're almost gonna be in Miami. Last American left there 25 years ago. He brought the flag somewhere up here...:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Be sure you shop around for the house, you can make an ass kickin deal right now...

Dave In Florida, Still...:biglaugh:

That's good news.....for you....:biglaugh:

Glad it's all coming together for 'ya:clapping:

Welcome to my neck of the woods! Twelve months of riding weather & no insurance required, but still a good idea given the drivers. Health insurance for sure! Take your time in housing searches, there are many places you can be but some communities are better. Jupiter is a good place to start. Watch out for the Palm Beach Gardens PD as they are known for vigilant enforcement & speed traps. The unincorporated area around Jupiter may be what you are looking for. You have three racetracks within < two hours, Homestead, W Palm Beach & Sebring. Daytona is not much more than three hrs from there. Be sure to take a fall trip down to the Keys, just beautiful scenery on A1A along the Overseas Highway. The lower Keys is best for that but it is all great if you are used to Patterson!

Last edited:
Great to hear from you bro...enjoyed the pictures! Do you mind if I call yo Piney? :)

Back