i " I'M IN FLORIDA "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep they sit with like 6-7 cars on the side of the road popping people. If your gonna run you have to out run all of them.
That is called a 'wolf pack.' My advice is to pick your places for going fast w/care & don't try to beat 'em. Sometimes they let you off with a warning because you pull over right away.

Today another Mcy rider died on the interstate, he went over on an overpass & landed by the rail transit line, Tri-Rail.
http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/07/29/2336383/two-dead-in-motorcycle-crash-heavy.html#disqus_thread

A fatal motorcycle crash Friday morning blocked one lane on a southbound Interstate 95 ramp and stopped all railroad commute near the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport.
About 7:40 a.m. a man and a woman on a motorcycle were traveling on a southbound Interstate 95 ramp toward westbound Interstate 595 when they crashed and went over the highway wall, landing on the railroad tracks underneath, said Mark Wysocky, spokesman for the Florida Highway Patrol.
The driver, 24-year-old ___ of Southwest Ranches, and his female passenger, 20-year-old ___from Sunrise, were killed and pronounced dead on the scene.

Railroad traffic on the Amtrak, CSX and Tri-Rail has been temporarily shut down.

Tri-Rail is a good way to get around if you can use it for where you want to go. That's a good way to see Miami, you can go right to the downtown area & don't have to drive at all. A good day trip. You get off right by the Port of Miami, where the big cruise ships come in.

Last edited:
Sounds like your off on the right foot Tim,best to you and yours!

Well Tim, I'm late to the welcome party but it is good news to hear of your arrival. It won't take long to find your favorite hardware store, restaurant, bar, go fast road and everything else a man needs to make his life full. Florida is a little different than up north so don't get too pissed off when you call the A/C guy for a repair and he don't show up for two days. I think being fresh from up yonder is a reason you got a fast job offer because you are used to working. Here, the landscapers take a two case lunch break. So relax, smoke a "whatever" and enjoy them palm trees and ocean breezes. No state income tax either so the cut in pay ain't as bad. I am patiently awaiting you to get unpacked and settled in so you can get to work on my new headlight! I'll send you the core when I hear you get settled. Welcome, breathe deep and start living man. Your west coast connection, Patmax

Tim congrats to you, wish you the best of luck. sorry to see you leave the garden state but I'm sure it's awesome there. Ready to head to New Hope tonight and my green lights in the gauges are sweet. Talk to you soon.

Welcome to Florida. You?ll like it down here.

I?m in Stuart, just north of you, moved here from Chicago 20 years ago. Shoot me a PM with your contact if you want to hook up for a ride once you?re settled in.

I was just flipping thru the gallery and caught the pics of your gen2. Looks good. What kind of exhaust do you have on there? I'm liking the CF cans and the end caps almost look like they are billet.

Hey, Tim, everything else is going so good, BUY LOTTERY TICKETS........:rofl_200:

I was just flipping thru the gallery and caught the pics of your gen2. Looks good. What kind of exhaust do you have on there? I'm liking the CF cans and the end caps almost look like they are billet.

The mufflers are 12? AreaP CF cans with a 2.5? core. The exhaust system in the gallery images are with the UFO CatsAss midpipe. I?m currently running an Akropovic Ti midpipe with newer AreaP mufflers. The end caps are billet, and the newer cans have a redesigned billet endcap. See pics below. A local exhaust shop fabricated the intermediate pipes.

Kerry at AreaP has been great to work with. He?ll make pretty much anything you can come up with and both sets were delivered within a week. They also offer ?turndown? end caps.

http://www.areapnolimits.com

Attachments

• ap4697re465w1.jpg
    ap4697re465w1.jpg
    213.6 KB
  • ap4697re465w2.jpg
    ap4697re465w2.jpg
    276.3 KB
The mufflers are 12? AreaP CF cans with a 2.5? core. The exhaust system in the gallery images are with the UFO CatsAss midpipe. I?m currently running an Akropovic Ti midpipe with newer AreaP mufflers. The end caps are billet, and the newer cans have a redesigned billet endcap. See pics below. A local exhaust shop fabricated the intermediate pipes.

Kerry at AreaP has been great to work with. He?ll make pretty much anything you can come up with and both sets were delivered within a week. They also offer ?turndown? end caps.

[URL="http://www.areapnolimits.com"]http://www.areapnolimits.com[/URL]

Looks great!

Hey Tim glad you made it safe and congrats on the new job.

...Just in time for the tropical depressions! :banana:Start learning how to slap plywood to yer winders and how to mix up a pitcher of Hurricanes. :th_party33: ..
Brace yourself! it's gonna be a bumpy ride for the next couple of months :punk:
277694_10150255305163741_753863740_7642031_3391778_o.jpgmap_spectrop20_ltst_6nh_enus_600x405.jpg

good news cr about the job, hope his agent can help with the house now. pick one with a garage man and you never know who's gonna pop in for a visit eh lol.

REMEMBER....3 BAYS AND TWO BATHS....Not the other way around.....:rofl_200:

How's the weather down there?

avn-l.jpg

I hope everyone stays safe and sound! :eusa_pray: This storm looks not to be a direct hit for S. Florida, the outer banks and northwards might be a different story.

I'll take the snow over this stuff anyday!

I hope everyone stays safe and sound! :eusa_pray: This storm looks not to be a direct hit for S. Florida, the outer banks and northwards might be a different story.
ya, we won't get the eyewall, but the feeder bands are just as painful/annoying (depending on the Cat)

I'll take the snow over this stuff anyday!
having been in snow maybe 4 times in my life and dealt with 'canes since i was knee-high to grasshopper, i can say the same about snow :rofl_200:

COPRUNNER, YOU OUT THERE SOMEWHERE? Just wantin to make sure you didn't blow away.....

Dave

COP RUNNER, YOU OUT THERE SOMEWHERE? Just wantin to make sure you didn't blow away.....

Dave
i I'M STILL AROUND , THINGS HAVE JUST BEEN SUPER CRAZY , HOUSE SHOPPING , BUT WE ARE FINALLY UNDER CONTRACT ON A REALLY NICE ONE IN JUPITER ! ... WE ARE SUPPOSED TO CLOSE ON SEPTEMBER 23RD , THEN WHEN WE MOVE IN AND THE SMOKE CLEARS , YOU GUYS WONT BE ABLE TO GET RID OF ME ! .. :punk:

COOL........:clapping:
It'll be good to have you back......

bud7680: Only a fine women rates that comment.....

Back