I need stock jets

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax626

Reaction score
I had a stage 1 jet kit on my bike, but went back to stock to gain fuel mileage but the jets I have are #147.5 and I`m running way too lean.
I`m getting firecracker popping on decelleration and in the midrange and
overheating so I was wondering if anybody would have a set of stock main jets laying around that you aren`t using or would trade for the ones I have, anyone:confused2:
<<:punk:Dave>>

Just giving you a Bump Dave. You have helped out others hopefully someone can help you out.
Cheers

what size is stock? 152.5? i'm still in process of tuning mine dave, but if u don't find some in a while and i don't use 'em i can send 'em off. just not quite perfect yet.

what size is stock? 152.5? i'm still in process of tuning mine dave, but if u don't find some in a while and i don't use 'em i can send 'em off. just not quite perfect yet.
I think that stock jets are 152`s but it would still be close enough to work
I think.
Thanx Garret.:eusa_dance:
<<Dave>>:punk:

Did you check with Morley?

Sean is on his Honeymoon. We should leave him alone for a bit. :th_love031:

I have been helping Dave with his bike and going up one step at a time would be the best.

The only reason he has the 147s is becuase I had two sets, 150 & 147. I used the 150s and gave him the 147s since he was running rich with the Stage 1.

So we need some 150s to start and go from there. I was hoping someone might have some to donate :confused2:
Cheers

I have a set of 152.5 that I will swap for your 147.5 send me a PM with your address and I'll mail them today.

Latest posts

Back