i NEW EXHAUST ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They sell other slip-ons too. They look good but I think they should tilt up at more of an angle.

They are nice looking slip ons - I have a set of their stainless steel engine guards - great quality and will never rust.

Mike

Not sure what to think about those visible gold welds. :confused2:

Hehe, can't say I'm a fan of the look but your paint pic looks better the the stock gen 2 cans that's for sure! As for the these cans, I wonder if you can get them without turn downs. Also, the bike on eBay is missing a break light (that or someone did the brake light mod).

I think the dyno report seems more-realistic for a stock bike than some of the claims I have seen. Magazines did report higher #'s than that for their road-tests, but who-knows if those test-fleet bikes received extra-attention to 'max-out' on HP?

Anyway, using the stock headpipes and reducing back-pressure may be worth a nominal 5%. I like the looks, and the welds don't bother me in the least. Personal choice, right? And the workmanship and style looks good. $386 delivered isn't too-bad. I vote a yes, except that if I was gonna get something like that I think I would just save my $ to get a full system. Don't they sell replacement head pipes too? I found this:
http://stores.ebay.com/delkevic-us09/_i.html?_nkw=vmax&submit=Search&_sid=857640610
but head pipes are not listed.

They do have a variety of shapes of cans & materials, as-in carbon fiber too.

I emailed them and they have full systems also. Appears the website is not up to date. About $665 for full system.

Back