i NEW EXHAUST ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought SpecOps13 had some of their head pipes on one of his bikes?:ummm:

I went on their site and type in 2000 vmax and it said there were no parts available for that bike? Am I missing something?

Go to the original eBay link, go to the eBay store and search the store. Pretty much every can seems to be available for the max.

As stated in post #15, their website is not up to date...

Got them installed, look pretty good. Cranked it up a little and sound pretty tame with db killers in but good tone. Didn't want to wake the neighbors so I'll try again tommorow and remove the db killers and see how it sounds. Fit is a little tight, the band on the muffler acts as a buffer between the frame and can. So probably get rub marks on the top of the can. I'll try to get some more/better pics so others can see.

A big thanks to 44boyd for taking the time to measure the inlet size for me before installation. These mufflers will actually work on my existing UFO headers as the inlet on the Delkevic cans are 2". The current old style mufflers have rivets that are beginning to work loose, wallowing out the holes. I could disassemble them, cut a little shorter and drill new holes for new rivets, re-assemble. But I was leaning more toward the polished stainless look opposed to my current ones that are aluminum cans. This opens up my options greatly. Probably going to go with the shorty ovals. Suits my style and volume level.

No problem Dusty, glad to give people info on a new product. Sound is good once you get on it with the db killers in, just like the YouTube vid. Probably try without the Db killers this weekend to hear a difference. Got to say I'm pretty pleased to find a SS slipon cheaper than the black supertrapps and have a good sound as well.

Back