i " PROFESSIONAL PHOTO SHOOT "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
i . I'M HAVING A PROFESSIONAL PHOTO SHOOT DONE TOMORROW MORNING WITH ME AND MY MAX , OUT ON " SANDY-HOOK " ITS AN OLD ARMY BASE , WITH A HUGE OLD RUSTED AND DETERIORATING JAIL , AND AN OLD BUNKER WITH THESE GIGANTIC MID-EVIL LOOKING DOORS , IT SHOULD BE INTERESTING TO SAY THE LEAST ! .PICTURES 45-50 ARE WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT , YOU HAVE TO COUNT THEM , THEY ARE NOT NUMBERED ! . http://www.sandy-hook.com/Sandy%20Hook%20Slides/index.shtml

That place is cool. Went out there exploring 2 years ago when we rode up to Jersey. Pretty interesting, since it was deserted out there nobody was there to tell us where we couldn't go. Although some areas didn't seem too structurally sound. Looking forward to the pics, it'll make a great background.

What are you gonna wear?:rofl_200:

Oh, You said BIKE!

Seriously tho' that looks like an awesome place for a photo shoot, bet its going to turn out great

Now you know the album would not be complete without a few shots of you dressed out......I don't say please often, But PLEASE!!!!!!!!

I can't imagine Tim would forget about his spike wear when doing a photo shoot! I think he needs to spike up his leather chaps too!:punk:

Oh I get it now. Very cool, looking forward to the pictures.

i UNFORTUNATELY ITS GOING TO BE AT LEAST ANOTHER MONTH OR SO BEFORE I PICK THE BEST ONES OUT AND THEY GET EDITED/CROPPED :confused2: , I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF MOVING FROM NEW JERSEY TO FLORIDA , MY HOUSE IS SUPPOSED TO " CLOSE " ON FRIDAY AND THEN I'M HEADING SOUTH ON I-95 ALL THE WAY TO JUPITER OR THERE ABOUTS , AND I HAVE TO FIND A HOUSE WHEN I GET THERE ! .. :bang head:

hey man, how all is well with ya, and ya end up with a place you like/want. so your still gonna make it back north once and a while with the wild game catching suit on eh hahahahah all the blue CC you can handle :punk::punk: take it easy man talk to ya later

Back