• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I Want A Vmax!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VikingD

Reaction score
Hey I'm in California (unfortunately) and am looking to buy a Max. I am in Monterey. nothing older than a 98. Someone sell me your bike!!!!:worthy:
Viking

So I guess its wierd to post an add wanting a bike in a forum where there are several listed. The thing is all the good ones that are listed are either accross the country or already sold! If anyone sees a Max remotely close to California let me know. I am trying to buy one right now in Tahoe but there are a couple minor issues that have put the purchase on hold for the moment. In the mean time, Being as I'm ready to buy right now and can't wait to own my own Hardly humiliator I am looking around. So, if ya'll see any good ones out there, Let me know.
I am herein monterey learning Mandarin Chinese and need some kind of relief / release :bang head: out here in No Hunting, No shooting, No driving sweet ass cars because they can't pass emissions land.

I could always sell you one "One Piece At A Time"

Got a really clean 99 chassis. Engine spun a bearing and I pulled it apart to use the stuff to send in for my "2Face" bike. There should be some decent bikes in your area.

Sean

Hey Sean,

What does a chassis go for nowadays?
And do you rake?............ Say 6 or 8 degrees.

Would you want the other frame for some $$$ off the price?

Just an interesting winter thought.

Good job! Take a little time to get used to the suspension and brakes before really hauling ass on it.

Back