i was alone.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Around here Vmax's are very rare. I usually attend all the Quaker Steak & Lube bike nights here and a few bike shows and have never seen another, although I do get alot of attention with mine. The only other one I have seen was about an hours ride from where I live. I tried to wave him down he wanted no part of stopping to chat.

I usually ride with a couple of guys: Haybusa. Harley Sportster, Then my Max. Strange combination but we have fun. Kinda funny but I met the guy on the Busa stopping for gas one day and I came out from paying and he was standing there admiring the Max.

I ran into one VMAX here in Nashville over the past 7 yrs. I met up with the guy at a gas station and we talked a little and I asked him "Hey do you wanna go out and ride em:confused2:
We got on the 840 bypass (like the german autobond) I passed him and ran hard 150 for about 2 miles and started slowing down and couldnt find him?:ummm:

Latest posts

Back