Indy Ride 8/20-22

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and i guess i was the 40th person to contact them..? but we'll see how the weather turns out if people will really roll out or not

i plan on being at the tavern(literally its a tavern) at 11 a.m. sharp

Bah, we'll just have enough cloud coverage to keep the sun from beating down too hard. I'm there, rain or shine.

we'll be there for sure, its indiana who knows what the weather will do. guess ill bring some raing gear

i totally sat there for 2 hours. LOL

ok heres the vmoa meet in a nutshell, burnouts, nice bikes, wheelies, 100+ mph bursts, a weird duo group band playing music, cops, one guy off in ditch, 5 dollar hot dogs, and i got a bonus, i had a yellow jacket stinging me in my shirt so i pulled off the road while we were in formation and (john?) the guy behind me had to lock up his brakes for a sec to keep from hitting me. i found the bee/wasp mix it was crawling up my neck.

to john and his girl, sorry again for scaring you guys.

btw how long did i have dirt on my face? LOL. i think i got it from the ride through columbus from a big gushing water blast thing.

bag man u didnt show up we looked all over for you i felt so dumb.

Attachments

• brosbefore.gif
    brosbefore.gif
    115.3 KB
bag man u didnt show up we looked all over for you i felt so dumb.
Sorry guys. I was forced into going to a wedding in Missouri at the last moment instead. I was really looking forward to this and I couldn't go.

Decent weather - not much rain, not too hot. I couldn't ride any of my motorcycles or have the top down on my S2K when it was sunny out. I just got back from Missouri now.

Let's just say my weekend all around sucked. :bang head:

it was a wet n wild ride in to story for sure, matt i am the one on the black 99' had the black outlaw shirt on. you followed me leaving nashville gave me some kind of gay wave! lol

Thank You to Charlie and Terry for a Great Vmoa Weekend Event. Great Friday Dinner Ride, Excellent Saturday Ride and Very Much Appreciated the Sunday Breakfast Ride. You Guys are the Best. I really enjoyed meeting the many new faces and seeing friends again. CONGRATULATIONS John on the 2010!!!! Beautiful Bike. They say the 2010 is the fastest since the 1985. Of course, everyone knows the fastest year Vmax is an 85. As Chuck , he knows. LOL rickrash

it was a wet n wild ride in to story for sure, matt i am the one on the black 99' had the black outlaw shirt on. you followed me leaving nashville gave me some kind of gay wave! lol

(-_-) oh gee another person who doesnt like my biker wave lol

i usually point, see pic..

or go all out waving like crazy hand over head

Attachments

• GTFOLOL.jpg
    GTFOLOL.jpg
    3.3 KB

Latest posts

Back