is my vmax breathing?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vitek

Reaction score
Here is my discovery. I was cruising for a while at low speed low rpm and then I heard something like my vmax is releasing an air, like air breaks in big trucks!. OK maybe not that loud but it got me wonder. What the hell is that? and is this normal?

also I'm so impressed how slow I can go on 5th gear, or maybe I should not do that , anyway let me know guys

Vitek

Here is my discovery. I was cruising for a while at low speed low rpm and then I heard something like my vmax is releasing an air, like air breaks in big trucks!. OK maybe not that loud but it got me wonder. What the hell is that? and is this normal?

also I'm so impressed how slow I can go on 5th gear, or maybe I should not do that , anyway let me know guys

Vitek
i know what you mean about 5th gear ...i use 5th gear alot when motor is cool and i want to get going...4 miles before i get of town...if theres traffic in back with a 35 mph speed limit it works out great...motor warms up as if it was high idle and feels smooth...i dont accelerate just stay at a steady 35 mph...level ground so it works out well...dont recommend it ..but i make sure i put no load on it

Here is my discovery. I was cruising for a while at low speed low rpm and then I heard something like my vmax is releasing air, like air breaks in big trucks!. OK maybe not that loud but it got me wonder. What the hell is that? and is this normal?

Sounds to me your VMAX has bad gas and its farting so yes its releasing air.:rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back