It arrived Today.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RV TECH

Reaction score
Had a couple hour break in the day so I'm wiping the wax off of my Vmax when the Mailman pulls up with a package. The new MAXGASSER Seat has arrived. Ahhh... I hope this does the trick, we put 315 miles on the stock seat Saturday. Ouch!

Unfortunately I only got to remove the stock seat, I have service calls into the evening so I may not get to try it today. Comparison Pics below.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    144.3 KB
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    186.9 KB
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    171.1 KB
The stocker is a bummer for sure... AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHA

Got the seat on, it looks and feels nice. Haven't rode it yet. My wife thinks the rear seat is a big improvement. Was a little worried about dropping the seat height since I am 6'0" tall, but it is hard to tell the difference.

The oem driver seat measured 31" high and the MAXGASSER is 29 3/4" high. The oem passenger seat measured 34" high and the MAXGASSER measures from 34-34 1/4" high across it.

I have now bought a w/s and case savers online, a painted oem backrest from Kyle, a tool kit from Sean, and a seat from Rick. Geez.... Can I just ride the darn thing now? lol This forum/bike is getting expensive.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    164.2 KB
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    171.5 KB
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    208.7 KB
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    181 KB
Ron ,I love the side by side comparission:biglaugh:,I dont have a stock seat anymore I couldnt do that:bang head:. the height differance is deciving,doesnt sound like alot:ummm:(1 1/4 inches) but the big differance is in the width through the area your thighs go when your at a stop:eusa_dance:. you may gain a little bit of "back" room with the MAXGASSER. and after all is said and done you'll still have an unmolested stock seat in the attic:clapping:.

If you're not careful, we'll help you spend all your money...:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
Or, buy another VMax..

All your accessories look Great.....:biglaugh:

Ron ,I love the side by side comparission:biglaugh:,I dont have a stock seat anymore I couldnt do that:bang head:. the height differance is deciving,doesnt sound like alot:ummm:(1 1/4 inches) but the big differance is in the width through the area your thighs go when your at a stop:eusa_dance:. you may gain a little bit of "back" room with the MAXGASSER. and after all is said and done you'll still have an unmolested stock seat in the attic:clapping:.

Can't wait to give it a try later this week Rick.

If you're not careful, we'll help you spend all your money...:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
Or, buy another VMax..

All your accessories look Great.....:biglaugh:

Well, you all have a heck of a start on that Dave! - Thanks.

Latest posts

Back