It's here!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sounds like fun . Did your dad take a ride on the vmax? Did the bike match your expectations? Be safe

sounds like fun . Did your dad take a ride on the vmax? Did the bike match your expectations? Be safe

He did, and he didn't want to go back to his Harley. But he'll get to ride both for a while.

The bike met and exceeded my expectations. It's a monster, in size and power. What surprised me was how easily the front end comes off the ground. 700lb bike plus 200lb rider plus lots of throttle as the clutch comes out in second equals one wheel on the ground.

No hint of high speed wobble. It's stable all the way up. I agree with the earlier post about the bike needing a bit more air. I think someone will come out with a solution by the time I get back.

One thing that did surprise me was how quiet it was. Growing up around Harleys though, I may be the only one who thinks so. I could barely hear mine over my dad's. Curves are handled nicely given a 900lb mass rolling down the road.

I've never had so many comments on a bike. Every time I stopped to warm up people came by to ask questions. Mostly, "What is that?" I would get an occational, "Is that the Vmax?" I got the elderly crouds' look of disapproval from church on Sunday morning, but I saw that coming. :punk:

Overall, I'm glad I bought the new Max. Worth every penny. I just wish I was gonna be around this spring and summer for more rides with my dad. Guess I'll change my name to Ice Rider. :eusa_dance:

Back