Just back from back order leather seat

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Civitello

Reaction score
The ultimate Seat available for the V-max. New space age thin but firm foam under a genuine leather cover. The latest and greatest in motorcycle seat comfort. Specially made to order by the number one upholsterer in the north east. My old friend from when I used to restore antique cars he used to do the interiors for me. The stitches are absolutely straight. I don't want to make enemies but I've seen posts that looked like it was sewed by someones drunk grandma. We haven't been able to take orders on these seats since October to supply the orders previously taken. We are caught up and can expedite to be ready before the season ends. The original V-max seat that we lowered in 1985 is also available with the same quality of stitching for anyone who is interested or would like to place an order please call 203-574-7859

Attachments

• fk1.jpg
    fk1.jpg
    94.9 KB
  • fk2.jpg
    fk2.jpg
    3.6 MB
  • fk3.jpg
    fk3.jpg
    1.4 MB
Yikes, Paul, that's a monster of a supercharged bike! Looks like a good choice for a comfy seat if someone wants to increase their riding experience.

I assume that's something like a 46mm DCOE Weber, maybe larger?

1718671518036.png

The turbo bike, if you don't want to lose HP driving a roots style power-adder? I wonder which you prefer?

1718670930030.png

Last edited:
The ultimate Seat available for the V-max. New space age thin but firm foam under a genuine leather cover. The latest and greatest in motorcycle seat comfort. Specially made to order by the number one upholsterer in the north east. My old friend from when I used to restore antique cars he used to do the interiors for me. The stitches are absolutely straight. I don't want to make enemies but I've seen posts that looked like it was sewed by someones drunk grandma. We haven't been able to take orders on these seats since October to supply the orders previously taken. We are caught up and can expedite to be ready before the season ends. The original V-max seat that we lowered in 1985 is also available with the same quality of stitching for anyone who is interested or would like to place an order please call 203-574-7859
Hey Paul! Bad ASS! Ill call ya.

Yikes, Paul, that's a monster of a supercharged bike! Looks like a good choice for a comfy seat if someone wants to increase their riding experience.

I assume that's something like a 46mm DCOE Weber, maybe larger?

View attachment 94499

The turbo bike, if you don't want to lose HP driving a roots style power-adder? I wonder which you prefer?

View attachment 94497
Hey Fire Medic I hope your doing well I see your always on here helping somebody. Those carburetors are actually 55mm. Years ago I built a supercharged V-max for the owner of a Ferrari dealer and he sold me these they were the top of the line at the time they were not for sale to the general public but now you can buy them. Excellent carburetor for a blower. The supercharger is actually a screw type much much better than the roots type blowers we previously used. My preference is definitely the turbo. The turbo increases the horsepower and torque much more than the supercharger. But there are guys who like the supercharger because it looks more impressive and loud as hell. The seat makes hanging onto the thing a little bit easier.

Back