Just Couldn't Stand It!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbretthorton

Reaction score
Just got back for Daytona Fun Machine with my brand new 2010 Gen II !!!!!!
What an awesome machine! Still "feels" like a max but super smooth, lighter feeling and tons of ASS! Have not gotten to hard on it yet as she only has 135 miles....... but soon.... very soon...... :)
I will have my 2007 up for sale in a couple days.... Kyle, you know anyone that wants an almost perfect 07?

Brett Horton!!!!!

Pics!!!

Attachments

• DSC_9699.jpg
    DSC_9699.jpg
    84.7 KB
  • DSC_9700.jpg
    DSC_9700.jpg
    42 KB
  • DSC_9701.jpg
    DSC_9701.jpg
    38.3 KB
  • DSC_9702.jpg
    DSC_9702.jpg
    88.6 KB
  • DSC_9703.jpg
    DSC_9703.jpg
    84.2 KB
  • DSC_9704.jpg
    DSC_9704.jpg
    38.3 KB
  • DSC_9705.jpg
    DSC_9705.jpg
    51.2 KB
  • DSC_9709.jpg
    DSC_9709.jpg
    79 KB
Beautiful machine. I'm jealous. Really love the red.

It took me twenty years to get a gen I, maybe around 2030....

Wow,..they made a ton of changes from the old 85. It looks more..."sports like" Looks like with all the changes they'v made,..it wont have all the old issues of handling ect. I am impressed.Totaly restructured. I have a feeling that if I test rode one, that mine would be gone. Very nice new adition to the family.

Awesome !

Do we all get to take a spin on it at the next Tech Day?

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Well, I like it! But I hate YOU lol

Last edited:
Wow Brett you went for it! Nice, enjoy the ride! I've just stored mine as I'm leaving again today. Won't get to see yours for a few months now unfortunately.

Ride safe my friend, and see ya next year I guess ;-)

Don't wait to get on it hard. The engines are ceramic lined and come already "broken in". It's not like it needs to break in the bearings since they never touch. The rings are the only thing you ever get seated. You may want to check out the "engine break in secrets" by motoman on the web (google it). We've been doing it that way for quite some time now.

Sean

Very good thanks, I have now gotten on her pretty good a couple times, from rolling 30mph to 125 or so. So much fun!!

Brett,

I want your 07, I just don't know how. First, I better ask how much.

We should talk...

Dave

Sure, I will be reasonable for sure... Call me later this evening, 813-454-6107

lucky bastard

p.s. please write a review lol

im 6 ft tall and im cramped up on my gen 1, is the gen2 bigger from the -seat to the pegs to the bars...

how much was your insurance quote?

is the display easily readable in the sunlight?

do you feel more confident in the turns compared to the gen 1?

oh and my gf wants to know if you have a passenger if her legs are going to smell like exhaust? do they point far enough away? she hates that with my gen 1.

im just curious because i want one too!!!!! i just havent made up my mind yet between a gen 2 and a venture

I am 5'11" not cramped n this bike (but was not on my other)
In FL $378 full coverage!!
Display is no problem to read at all.
WAY more confident in turns for sure!!! WAY more confident!!
My wife rode last night and had no complaints, as a matter of fact, she mentioned how smooth and comfy the bike was.
No exhaust smell that she mentioned (and she would!)
This is the most fun I have ever had on a bike period!
No regrets at all.
I do love the Gen 1 as I have had several.... but the Gen II just feels "new" as it should. still feels like a first Gen in spirit though (which is awesome)

Take care, see ya in a couple months!

Wow Brett you went for it! Nice, enjoy the ride! I've just stored mine as I'm leaving again today. Won't get to see yours for a few months now unfortunately.

Ride safe my friend, and see ya next year I guess ;-)

Back