Just Couldn't Stand It!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow,..they made a ton of changes from the old 85. It looks more..."sports like" Looks like with all the changes they'v made,..it wont have all the old issues of handling ect. I am impressed.Totaly restructured. I have a feeling that if I test rode one, that mine would be gone. Very nice new adition to the family.
It also has the distinctive Vmax sound too! I was lucky enough to ride one on a Yamaha demo day and wow it is a helluva bike! You can't really compare the gen1 with the gen2, but you do still get that Vmax power feel albeit in a modern chassis and much more power on tap.
Lucky you Brett Horton!!!:worthy: May you have little pity on your rear tire!:punk:

I totally agree with you.....
What, the rear should last 6000 miles right :rofl_200:

You are correct again, just a good bit deeper (at least with the stock exhaust)
Like I said, if you like the Gen1 the Gen2 will feel familiar.

:sad2: I spent yesterday and this morning trying to make my way into enough money to buy Brett's Gen 1. I even tried to sell my boat, my truck, my 94 Gen 1. Went to the bank for more bad news. Wife's into my side of the check book big time because we had to take her to the Emergency Room a couple months back. Not her fault. I had a way of getting the money but would pay penalties and even income tax on the money Id' need to pull out. Wife said we could cancel vacation but that would end my business partnership. I am going to Idaho for some very important competition shooting. I'm so desperate I bought $20.00 worth of lotto tickets. Like that'll help. I had to call Brett and tell him I'd keep trying but that it wasn't looking too good, to go ahead and advertise it to others. I hope Brett finds a nice home for this super clean bike. :sad2:

Good Luck Brett,

Dave

:sad2: I spent yesterday and this morning trying to make my way into enough money to buy Brett's Gen 1. I even tried to sell my boat, my truck, my 94 Gen 1. Went to the bank for more bad news. Wife's into my side of the check book big time because we had to take her to the Emergency Room a couple months back. Not her fault. I had a way of getting the money but would pay penalties and even income tax on the money Id' need to pull out. Wife said we could cancel vacation but that would end my business partnership. I am going to Idaho for some very important competition shooting. I'm so desperate I bought $20.00 worth of lotto tickets. Like that'll help. I had to call Brett and tell him I'd keep trying but that it wasn't looking too good, to go ahead and advertise it to others. I hope Brett finds a nice home for this super clean bike. :sad2:

Good Luck Brett,

Dave

Dang don't you have any kids you could sell or a dog or something:rofl_200: :punk:

Kids are grown and living in Alaska, Dog from hell Died at 15 last year. I can't even sell my body, it's been shot, stabbed, beaten and broken too many times.:biglaugh: And, I've been Obamanated..:bang head:

Dave

You can ride it Kyle...
And I do not mind if you get on it either!
She hauls ASS!

The 2 of you are examples of why I'll always have a V Max. Brotherhood.
More than I've seen in a long, long time.

Brett, I'm still searching all my pockets but I'm nearing the limit of what I can find right now. :-(((

Dave

Back