Just got home the Vmax is here! and to be honest..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattness

Reaction score
its 3 times as fast as i thought it was gonna be.

5 times as scary.

and im honestly going to get hurt.

we drove it home in the truck 10 hours in the rain. we drove with the rain all the way to indiana lol! it never stopped

im cleaning it up right now we started it and got all the water out of the pipes! or at least thats what i think it was...

it runs pretty good but its a trickster, it feels smooth and when you get on the throttle its kind of.... violent?? like it wants to kill me?

i love it!

oh and i met sean hes cool as heck i wouldve hung out with him all day if my dad wouldve let me. but if ur gonna go to kansas keep this in mind, theres no civilization anywhere unless you give up and stop looking for it.

its windy

and i think i saw some gazelle?????????????

ah ah i know what ur thinkin',

:ttiwwp:

theyll be here

postscript,

my left grip spins around and around? does it just pull off?

its 3 times as fast as i thought it was gonna be.

5 times as scary.

and im honestly going to get hurt.

we drove it home in the truck 10 hours in the rain. we drove with the rain all the way to indiana lol! it never stopped

im cleaning it up right now we started it and got all the water out of the pipes! or at least thats what i think it was...

it runs pretty good but its a trickster, it feels smooth and when you get on the throttle its kind of.... violent?? like it wants to kill me?

i love it!

oh and i met sean hes cool as heck i wouldve hung out with him all day if my dad wouldve let me. but if ur gonna go to kansas keep this in mind, theres no civilization anywhere unless you give up and stop looking for it.

its windy

and i think i saw some gazelle?????????????

ah ah i know what ur thinkin',

:ttiwwp:

theyll be here

postscript,

my left grip spins around and around? does it just pull off?

congrads brotha!! be careful with it..

left grip, no biggy. remove the chrome cap. it just pulls off. then get some hair spray and it doesn't take much, like one squirt, spray the bars. then slide the grip back on. once the hair spray dries it will be stuck there, but easily removed with some effort if u ever have to again.

heres some

Attachments

• PIC-0389.jpg
    PIC-0389.jpg
    48.8 KB
  • PIC-0398.jpg
    PIC-0398.jpg
    46.4 KB
  • PIC-0399.jpg
    PIC-0399.jpg
    57.1 KB
  • PIC-0400.jpg
    PIC-0400.jpg
    55.6 KB
  • PIC-0401.jpg
    PIC-0401.jpg
    55.1 KB
  • PIC-0402.jpg
    PIC-0402.jpg
    56.8 KB
  • PIC-0403.jpg
    PIC-0403.jpg
    49 KB
  • PIC-0404.jpg
    PIC-0404.jpg
    56.7 KB
  • PIC-0405.jpg
    PIC-0405.jpg
    40 KB
  • PIC-0407.jpg
    PIC-0407.jpg
    52.2 KB
Here it was the day before he picked it up.

Attachments

• Bike_Right_Side.jpg
    Bike_Right_Side.jpg
    70.3 KB
Congrats on joining our little club :eusa_dance:

The bike looks great...I really like that paint scheme.

Respect the Max. She can be pretty well behaved when just cruising around, if you are responsible with your right wrist, but get her above 6K and the world gets blurry really quickly.

Congrats on joining our little club :eusa_dance:

The bike looks great...I really like that paint scheme.

Respect the Max. She can be pretty well behaved when just cruising around, if you are responsible with your right wrist, but get her above 6K and the world gets blurry really quickly.

ive been putting around on it today, im a lot more comfortable on it now. im sure a lot of people wreck these things.

what? my calculator pictures werent good enough :(

Hey dude I think I PM'd you a while back when you were still just looking. You are east of Indy right? Im in Lafayette (not far in any case). Let me know if you ever want to hook up. Unfortunately, my Beast is in pieces all over the garage, so it will be spring before I get out for a ride again. Anyway - great lookin bike and its awesome to have another Maxer in IN!

If I could bring my V Max into my bedroom I would. I've had the fever a long time but it was dormant. Now it's full blown and I love it!

If I could bring my V Max into my bedroom I would.
Mine was in my last place that I lived in.
DSC00361.jpg

CONGRATS ON THE MAX ! ... :punk: ... WHATS THE ODDS OF ME TAKING THAT GO-CART FOR A RIDE ! I USED TO RACE THEM , I HAD 2 OF THEM & THEY WERE AWESOME & SUPER FAST ! COST ME MORE MONEY TO KEEP TIRES ON THEM , THEN ON MY STOCK CARS ! SO THEY HAD TO GO ! PLUS I LIKED RIPPING AROUND THE STREETS BETTER ANYWAY ! NOT THAT THATS ANY SURPRISE ! .... :biglaugh::rofl_200:

i rode on it today for a few hours its a beast. i walked out to it after work and was like ...wow a vmax.... holy shit thats MY vmax....

itll sink in eventually, it seems like its too good to be true.

is it even possible to wide open throttle these bikes in 1st and second gear? i mean i have to let off, either to get the wheel down, or straighten it back up..
it gets my adrenaline going every time

i had it up to 110 but it has a lot more to go.

and yep, we race go karts here locally, we decided back in june we were going to buy 1 for my little brother to see if hed get into it. we now own i think 7? everyone races. if i can get a M-F job i'm going to race the run what you brung class and find a CBR motor or something.

Latest posts

Back