• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Kerker 4-1

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be aware a scam artist is trying to get those of you to send $ for whatever you want & are advertising for! They provide an email address and if you send them any money that is the last you will see of it and no merchandise. Probably the easiest way to see is that they will have next to no posts accrued.

Fire-medic,

THANKYOU--and you are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.

Had a "member" here send me multiple pictures of an INLINE FOUR Kerker system and then try to sell if for $200 SHIPPED.

Reported to admin and since been removed--but YES you are correct they are like cockroaches--Everywhere.

Appreciate the warning.

P.S.--Do YOU have a Kerker available? :)

Fire-medic,

THANKYOU--and you are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT.

Had a "member" here send me multiple pictures of an INLINE FOUR Kerker system and then try to sell if for $200 SHIPPED.

Reported to admin and since been removed--but YES you are correct they are like cockroaches--Everywhere.

Appreciate the warning.

P.S.--Do YOU have a Kerker available? :)
Be aware of the one who will provide (1) picture of a Kerker Can but not the whole system.
I’ve been looking for a 4/1 system as well .
And he ALMOST got me but saw red flags quickly .
Take Care .

Back