Looking for parts....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zippo6

Reaction score
Ok guys, so I wrecked my bike (and my leg!) on August 2nd.... I have an almost complete parts list and some ballpark prices from Morley. If I have to go that route then so be it. My challenge is funds. Accident was my fault and I only carry Fire & Theft on our bikes, so the repairs are mine to fund. That said, with my wife and I both off work (she's been off for 8 months now) so money is tight. I HATE asking, but if you don't mind taking a look at my list and letting me know if you have anything you want to part with and if we can work something out. I'm not looking for hand outs, just trying to limit the financial burden.

(my bikes an '02)
Here goes:
- Forks (Triple looks good, as does front wheel, calipers and rotors)
- Fork Brace
- Headlight mount (the one with the Yamaha logo)
- Rad
- Rad fan
- Rad side covers
- possibly the filler, but not sure.
- Water Pump and cover
- both pegs and peg mounts
- throttle cables
- front left signal
- Handlebars (here I get fussy, I only like a very slight bend in my bars, like 1 step up from a straight bar - I can buy these easy enough from Morley)

The stock exhaust is now dented, that I'll have to live with for now until money dictates a replacement.

Anyways guys, let me know if you have any of the above collecting dust and you want to part with it.

Thanks!

I have a set of handlebars you are welcome to. KJ SHOVER sent them to me a couple of years ago. They are Black and the pull-back is about half way between stock and Sean's Superbike bars.

Sorry man, the best I can do is a turn signal. If you end up needing it just let me know, it's yours. Good luck on your project.

I do have complete front pegs with brackets and even with rear brake pedal and shift lever, they're not perfect but they looks straight and fair.
I also have tripples and stock calipers if You end with needing them.

They can be Yours but You must pay for shipping, sorry its about 50$ for international, but fast about 7 days.

I do have complete front pegs with brackets and even with rear brake pedal and shift lever, they're not perfect but they looks straight and fair.
I also have tripples and stock calipers if You end with needing them.

They can be Yours but You must pay for shipping, sorry its about 50$ for international, but fast about 7 days.
Great to know, I'll keep that in mind! I'll see if I can source the pegs and mounts a little more closer to home, but you may still here from me. LOL

:punk:

I think I have your front pegs and probably the mounts. Got rears too. I have custom fork brace for cheap if you are into that. I'm in Florida. Patmax

I think I have you front pegs and probably the mounts. Got rears too. I have custom for brace for cheap if you are into that. I'm in Florida. Patmax
If you don't mind, have a look and let me know. I bet the shipping from Florida is less than from Poland :) lol :clapping:

What do you want for them and/or the brace?

I have a set of forks but they are the small diameter from the older max. I also have the tripple trees and brace so you could put them on your bike. I have disks and calipers but not sure how good they are. I bought bike apart and never used them. They have all been polished. I'll take $100 for everythng you pay shipping. It will be like shipping from California.

Jim

I think Ive got the cables covered, Ill send a pic to your email by mid week,soon as I can!

Up Zippo, no charge for the pegs and mounts but not because they are trash, but because others have helped me out before and I have them on hand. Flat rate shipping is $14.95 I think. Fork brace is polished unit, the thickest billet aluminum available I think $40 bucks free ship with rest of the stuff. Can send pics if you like. Patmax.

Latest posts

Back