lucky day today

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you're Ok!! Could have been so much worse. :cheers: I have ridden for 48 years and just bought a TourMaster Transition II jacket and you've just convinced me it was a good purchase.

The older I get (I'm 63) the more defensive I ride. I should change my username to Chicken Rider.

Hemp Jackets? Well, at least you can get high when you crash and burn.
Sean

Wow. Lucky. Who hit you? Cell phone?

And what exhaust "did" you have? I want a loud exhaust for exactly that reason.

well guys thanx for the well wishes i"m glad to report the guy did stop and phoned me to see how i was and to tell me to get estimate on replacement parts and he would pay full expense.so i phoned local yamaha dealer to get quote and to my surprise i got a $3400 estimate for the following items; front right turn signal, brake lever, engine guards, right mirror, new grips, new arai vector helmet, and new tourmaster flex 2 jacket, and to my amazement the price of a new muffler assembly as the right side muffler was a little scratched up but not damaged $1450 wowww.....i did check the frame doesn't appear to be damaged as it showed no stress marks just the guard was bent aand twisted a little. i rode it to work again today and she drives still like a stallion....the guy came to my work and cut me a full check for parts so here we go with some changes to the bike as far as lights and grips and mirrors etc....

Wow, guy was decent it sounds like. Still, paying just for your parts is getting off cheap. Do 't know what the insurance or traffic laws are up there but it sounds like the cager is doing what he can to keep things between you two which I'm cool with. As long as you are happy! Can you say Mod Monkey?

Latest posts

Back