Michigan ride June 2nd

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2fear

Reaction score
VmaxChuck asked me to post up a ride for next Saturday, we are thinking of meeting for breakfast at Bob Evans on M46 at US31 and riding to the dam or something. Weather permitting, Me, Chuck and John are in so far, who else is up for some fun?

Wish I could be... going to be in the Flint area for a family commitment. However, going to try and sneek over to Rocky's Great Outdoors to check out some new riding jackets .

I did the math and it would be around 500 mile for me so i will have to sit this one out. I also dont get done with work until 2 to 4 am and i would need at least 4 hours sleep so i wouldent make bob evans in time.

Hey Mike, when we do the Travers City ride in aug you can stay over at my place both nights, that way we can play around in GR the night before and you won't be tired from a long haul, heck, you might even be able to keep up!.............:biglaugh:...............Tom.

Not sure yet, I'll know more later in the week about my weekend schedule..............Tom.

I'm going to do the ride with Mike and his boyz Sunday, so keep that ride in mind also. I'm going to hell this time!

So what time should we meet at Bob Evans Saturday? At breakfast we can figure out where we want to ride, I live local so any time works for me.

How about 8:30 at Bob Evans and plan to ride at 9:30? :ummm: And yes we could plan our ride based on who shows up and how long the group wants to ride. Thinking a half day ride as some will be visiting Hell on Sunday?? :rofl_200:

Nothing biblical about that statement........

Back