Michigan riders.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2fear

Reaction score
................ Vmax folks and friends from other areas are welcome as well ................
Muskegon bike time is July 15 - 16 - 17. I'm planning a get together at my house on Saturday July 16 for a bite to eat then a 2 hour lake shore ride that will end us at downtown Muskegon to enjoy the event. This is a perfect opportunity for you to see some of west Michigan's shore line and hang with some fellow Vmaxers....

* Show up at my house between 10:30 - 11:00 AM July 16th.

* Ride will start at 12:30

* Should be downtown around 14:30 - 15:00

All I ask is for you to show up to my house with a full tank of gas and a hungry stomach, and please let me know if you plan on attending so I can plan for food amount.

www.muskegonbiketime.com
Chuck,
1538 Woodside rd.
Muskegon MI

Last edited:
Hey Chuck.............Won't we be down in Three Rivers on the 9th.................................:biglaugh:...................................Count me in for the Get together!........................Tom.

Man, I bet this is going to be a HOOT!! wished I could make it, I hope someone will take some pics to post for the unfortunate ones that can't make it.......Like me !!!!:bang head:

Muskegon bike time is July 15 - 16 - 17. I'm planning a get together at my house on Saturday July 16 for a bite to eat then a 2 hour lake shore ride that will end us at downtown Muskegon to enjoy the event. This is a perfect opportunity for you to see some of west Michigan's shore line and hang with some fellow Vmaxers....

* Show up at my house between 10:30 - 11:00 am July 9th.

* Ride will start at 12:30

* Should be downtown around 14:30 - 15:00

All I ask is for you to show up to my house with a full tank of gas and a hungry stomach, and please let me know if you plan on attending so I can plan for food amount.

www.muskegonbiketime.com
Chuck,
1538 Woodside rd.
Muskegon MI

Hey Chuck.............Won't we be down in Three Rivers on the 9th.................................:biglaugh:...................................Count me in for the Get together!........................Tom.
Good catch Tom, thanks! The 9th, you know where my mind is at... :rofl_200: It's Saturday the 16th people.

I WILL BE THERE CHUCK..................GOT A TICKET TODAY SUCKS..........:damn angry:

Either that or the 2nd gear wheelies past the donut shop!................................:rofl_200:

WELL GOT TO THE CORNER OF MILLIRON AND APPLE A HARDLY PULLED UP NEXT TO ME SAID NICE BIKE [ I THINK HE WAS CHECKING OUT THE CROME:rofl_200:I HAD MORE THAN HIM THATS FOR SURE] ANYWAY LIGHT TURNED GREEN WENT LEFT HE WAS NEXT TO ME WACKED THE THROTLE ON THE BACK TIRE:biglaugh: LEFT HIM LIKE NOBODYS BUSINESS HIT 2ND THEN THIRD LET UP YOU NO WHAT HAPPEND NEXT THATS THE STORY WHAT DO YA DO......:confused2:. SORRY CHUCK IM NOT TAKING OVER YOURE THREAD I WILL BE THERE

That's too bad Bill..................Sometimes even the cops get lucky..................It's a wonder all of us didn't earn a few on sat!

Hello Chuck,
I am glad to see you putting something together, I am going to try my darndest to make it to your place for the ride.
Talk to you soon,
Steve in Lansing

Chuck, I appreciate your FINE effort but between and new Grandson being delivered this Friday and graduation partys next weekend cannot make your fine event or the Three Rivers.

O

Morning Chuck!

Unfortunately I won't be able to make your planned event. The group I am riding to Muskegon with wants to ride to Hot Rod HD early cause of the heat. I expect to be in the event area from about 10 til noon or 1. Thanks for the offer for food and a ride thou and I'll be looking out for some Michigan Hooligans!:eusa_dance:Lets get together on an August ride date.

Best regards, Chuck aka VMaxChuck

Hey Chuck,

The group I was riding with was just saddling up when your group was coming into Rod Rod HD. Heard your bike first (not surprising) and looked like the Gen1's were going to be well represented!:eusa_dance: Walking down main street I spotted Johns red Gen2 with the V&H exhaust. Was it HOT there or what??? Lets keep in touch!

Regards, VMaxChuck

............90,000 visitors and 35,000 bikes...........

Muskegon Michigan had another great Bike time event this year, this was the fifth year and it keeps getting bigger each year. I had a few riders able to make it to my house for a bite to eat and a lake shore ride as we made our way down town. Keep this event in mind for next year because it's worth checking out, I will host a get together next year as well. Wildman98, Beekeeper, Damon and his wife, Marco, and Magna Dude74 stopped by for lunch. Although the out of towners were pressed for time and unable to join the lake shore ride we managed a 6 Vmax ride-in to down town. Widman98, Beekeeper and myself got in some nice cool riding on a 89 degree day by hugging the lake shore before going back to the event. I managed to get a pic of John and his better half on his 2010, the last pic is some tire art made be a local riding buddy of mine and Wildman with his KZ1000...

Attachments

• bike time 2011 002.jpg
    bike time 2011 002.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 22
  • bike time 2011 001.jpg
    bike time 2011 001.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 21
  • bike time 2011 004.jpg
    bike time 2011 004.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 21
  • bike time 2011 006.jpg
    bike time 2011 006.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 21
  • bike time 2011 007.jpg
    bike time 2011 007.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 21
  • bike time 2011 008.jpg
    bike time 2011 008.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 20
  • bike time 2011 009.jpg
    bike time 2011 009.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 22
  • bike time 2011 014.jpg
    bike time 2011 014.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 20
I will be there next year! the date is on the calender now.Family plans did me dirty this year.Looking forward to riding with a bunch of maxheads.

This was my first major event, I had a great time!.......Lots to see and do down there, it was plenty hot tho, the 2-3 hour ride we took in the afternoon sure hit the spot, will definatly make it next year too!........Looking foreward to the Travers City run Chuck has in the works!.........Did this last year and recommend it for anyone who loves to ride!...........Thanks for posting the Pics!..............Also looking foreward to meeting some more of you maxheads soon!...................Tom.

Latest posts

Back