Missed Shift.........

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya, I took a really old Guzzi for a test ride once which had the same arrangement of brake on left foot and gear on the right, and almost crashed it right in front of the dealership on my way out when I went to brake on the gear lever! :rofl_200:

I don't think I could EVER have got used to that.
I didn't hardly make it around the block before I had to stop at a light. The rear end started coming around and I remember pressing harder on the rear brake but it didn't help :bang head: because I was pressing on the gear shift lever. I gently laid the bike down. Glad nobody was around. I eventually got used to it but then, of course, I had to switch back when I got my next bike (no more Brit bikes!).

You're all making me feel like I'm just normal. Thanx to everyone..

But, I'm still a F.O.G. and there's no way to reverse that. Not even a 22 YO Girlfriend could...:clapping:Sure Like To Try Though...

I'd probably just die with a very big smile...:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: And, my son would inherit the Max Madness.......

Back