Monday?? Already??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do I say this delicately?
The Panhandle ain't Florida, it's southern Georgia. When it 22 degrees up there, it's 75 here in SW Florida. Just cool enough to run with the leather gear in comfort. Even CaptnK and SpecOps get cold spells that slow down the ridin. Coprunner is gonna get his first taste of winter riding and find out how beneficial it is to ones mental health. Our local bike night just started Saturday and go through April. I tried to take pictures of last Saturday but you would need one news trucks with the camera on a telescopic pole to take it all in. One lousy Max representing amount the thousands of bike. It is almost shameful. We could use some more representation down here! Come on down, the water is fine!
PATMAX

I would LOVE to be down there representin' ... The Max would get some well deserved attention when I got done. :punk:

How do I say this delicately?
The Panhandle ain't Florida, it's southern Georgia....
:rofl_200:The sentiment is understood.
However, I shall correct you on a little detail. It's (well at least the portion of the Panhandle, I grew up in) is actually Southern Alabama. Matter of fact my hometown is only 40 miles from a town called Florala...you got it--Flor(ida), Ala(bama):rofl_200:

Just cool enough to run with the leather gear in comfort. Even CaptnK and SpecOps get cold spells that slow down the ridin. Coprunner is gonna get his first taste of winter riding and find out how beneficial it is to ones mental health.
I can attest to this as well. But I'm busting out long-johns, glove liners, and a baraklava in a couple months. Ya ya ya, "What do you know about Cold, ninjaneer? You don't even know what the color of snow is."
rofl_200.gif
Say what you will. It gets effin cold. Once COPRUNNER's blood thins out, he's not gonna be able to live without them spikes. hehehhehehe
rofl_200.gif

Do not forget about Arkansas!!! We have great weather and cold all in the same day, this morning 41 warmed up to 85 at noon. My wife and i rode to Eureka springs last week, and this week i am riding with nine new riders to Mountain Home. Finally i am not riding alone! :clapping:The Ouachita and Ozark Mountains are full of great riding and scenery.

I am extending an open invitation to anyone traveling near Hot Springs. Come on by and visit, if it is riding weather bring your bike. i am free to ride most weekdays and Saturdays. But you northern boys better hurry before you get snowed in!!

See....See how they are!! It's starting already! :rofl_200:

That's OK, us mountain boys are rugged, we can take it!! You guys get on out there and enjoy that nice weather!! :clapping:

:punk::punk:

Back