More Mods!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are my Oberons - brushed aluminum

Attachments

• DSC01239.jpg
    DSC01239.jpg
    109.3 KB
  • DSC01240.jpg
    DSC01240.jpg
    70.1 KB
  • DSC01241.jpg
    DSC01241.jpg
    73.3 KB
Here are my Oberons - brushed aluminum

Copy cat! :whistlin:

Ok mine is black... I waited 3 months for the black as they had to make it!:surprise:

What's cool is you can make it so the mirror comes out the end, the bottom or the top like Tex has. It's a pretty cool kit!

I was thinking of getting the chrome versions of them. I'm sure they'll still chip though.

For 30 bucks who cares. You can see out of them SOOO much better.:thumbs up:

I pulled the speedo cover off ,drilled my hole, and installed the holder with a Hi-lok bolt [aviation hardware]. It has a low profile head which worked out perfect,because there is not much clearance between the speedo cover and the speedo. The cover material is to thin to countersink. The holder has a little recess just big enough to fit a low profile nut on the bolt. If you want to install this way shoot me a pm with address & i'll send ya one.

low profile nut - someone shoulda use that when removing his driveshaft:rofl_200:

I used a COO holder for my light because I priced the newer style black speedo cover... Their over 100 bucks!:surprise: The old chrome ones are like 30!:confused2:

Hey 4gasem, pardon my ignorance, but what is a COO holder? And was that avatar with or without barends:surprise:jk-lol

I guess I will have to take a pic of my bar ends to post. Mine have NO visible locking bolt, the bolt in like a bicycle handlebar post with a stud locked in the mirror stem sort of.

You guys totally suck!!! :biglaugh:

I just bought a set of bar-end mirrors, and drag bars.

So fars its been,

Tail light
mini signals
Intrument cowel
Trapps
Bellypan
T-boost
Tim's light mod
raptor shift light
putting together another N2O kit

now drag bars and bars-end mirrors. And the bloody hell bike only has 18 miles on it!

You guys are a bad influence.:whistlin: Oh well, at least when summertime gets here it will look pretty trick.:punk:

Latest posts

Back