Muskegon bike time hook up.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see your making it Scott!........We'll be leaving my house around 11am, how about we meet at the 2nd Coopersville exit off west bound 96 "the one with the Speedway" at 11:30am................Tom.

That should work. See ya there.

Scott

Was in Muskegon yesterday and saw Chuck (2fear) and his Son riding down main street about 1PM! :eusa_dance: Saw big Johns gen 2 parked on the circle....but no John. I'll be back there today early afternoon and will keep an eye out for you Hooligans!:biglaugh:

FYI: A lot of the parking behind Hot Rod HD is taken by travel trailers this year.:bang head:

We had a great time last night downtown, they have a few more stripes on the road now :biglaugh: Make sure you guys come over hungry today, made some pulled pork on the smoker......

Hey all wish I would have met up with you, but I ended up with the Ruff Riders instead. Good people but they just sit around and BS not much riding. We did go on a "Hood Ride" which was mind of wierd, about 30 of us rolled through the projects (over by
Martin Luther King Jr elementary school) and it was like a getto parade!!! But at least we were riding for a minute before heading down to the show. If you ever get a chance to meet a Ruff Rider they all seem really cool people that like to get together for various community events and rides. Well hopefully I can meet up with everyone on the next ride. Peace out and ride safe.

Hey all wish I would have met up with you, but I ended up with the Ruff Riders instead. Good people but they just sit around and BS not much riding. We did go on a "Hood Ride" which was mind of wierd, about 30 of us rolled through the projects (over by
Martin Luther King Jr elementary school) and it was like a getto parade!!! But at least we were riding for a minute before heading down to the show. If you ever get a chance to meet a Ruff Rider they all seem really cool people that like to get together for various community events and rides. Well hopefully I can meet up with everyone on the next ride. Peace out and ride safe.
Yeah Steve, I have rode with the Ruff Riders on many occasions ( Ottawa county chapter ) They are a cool group of people but typicality disorganized on rally's and bike nights due to the large group size.

Thanks for hosting and leading the ride yesterday, Chuck. And a big thanks for providing lunch as well.

Scott

I had a great time. I got to see and ride with alot of vmaxer's. Chuck and Bill through one hell of a show and ride. One of the best short trip's i have been on. Bill you are a true rockstar when it come's to riding a vmax. After Bill kicked my azz in a drag race he laid down a rolling burn-out That was so long and fast if i dident see it with my own eye's i wouldent beleave it. Im not sure he realized how long it truly is. I alway's have a great time riding with the westside and i cant wait to ride with them again.

Thanks guys, that was a great turn out! We had 10 Vmaxes, 1 B-King, 1 YZF, and 1 Honda Shadow show up at my place. We went for a nice cool lake shore ride with 8 Vmaxes and the Honda Shadow (riding by my female co-worker friend) yeah that's right, she hung tough with 8 Vmaxes and loved it! We were quite a spectacle rolling through the downtown streets of Bike Time with 8 LOUD Vmaxes representing the legendary mighty Max!

Attachments

• Blessing 2012 038.jpg
    Blessing 2012 038.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Blessing 2012 039.jpg
    Blessing 2012 039.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Blessing 2012 040.jpg
    Blessing 2012 040.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 16
Thanks for everything Chuck, Great lunch and ride, the hooligan antics are always a high point!......Looking foreward to the travers ride in Aug..........Tom.

Looks like you Hooligans had a great time! :eusa_dance: Maybe next year.....

And I too am looking forward to the August ride. Hope ya don't scare away my bud with the new Stratoliner S! :biglaugh:

Looks like you Hooligans had a great time! :eusa_dance: Maybe next year.....

And I too am looking forward to the August ride. Hope ya don't scare away my bud with the new Stratoliner S! :biglaugh:
Ha, If a young lady on a 750 Shadow can hang with us I hope your buddy can :rofl_200: You know I will accommodate all riding styles on my rides Chuck, we just pick and chose when to open it up and play around, I would never leave a stop sign without all the bikes in check you know that. There will probably be a few non-Vmaxers on this ride I'm sure, all are welcome as usual and the more the merrier .

Thanks Chuck for the hospitality and food it was great. This was my first ride with more than one V-Max and it was fantastic. The rolling burnouts were very impressive to say the least. I'm glad mine is back on the road thanks to The Beekeeper earlier in the week we fixed my shifter problem and its running great now. Gary M.

Latest posts

Back