My chasis is bended. Any ideas?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm doing a new thread for this, is not a question anymore but a project for fixing a frame. Better that way I think.

If the front fender hits the radiator when the suspension goes down you likely have it too low internally. I can't imagine the amount of force it would take to get the front neck to push in enough to let it do that any other way. The heavily crashed 2005 I had at the track went end over end 7 times and still wasn't that damaged.

Sadly mine has clear evidence of an accident. Not only the small dent on the neck, but I have the damaged radiator, the old brakes, and all the angles of damage sings clearly how it was the accident. Even the dude told me "it had a small hit". I'm damned because even with the accident was maybe the very best option I had along the months I've been looking for an Vmax without horrendous modifications. Also the dude dropped loot, a big box with a full plastics set and a couple more of fake intakes and a gas tank and lights and stuff that was good. The price was fit to what I was taking, I cannot make a complaint except for the fact that it was NOT a """small""" hit. But he told me and I checked it all and I accepted it as it is.

I'm sure is not the suspension being low inside. The frame is obviously deformed and even without anything over it you can see the fender abnormally close to the radiator.

If the front fender hits the radiator when the suspension goes down you likely have it too low internally. I can't imagine the amount of force it would take to get the front neck to push in enough to let it do that any other way. The heavily crashed 2005 I had at the track went end over end 7 times and still wasn't that damaged.

Latest posts

Back