My custom " lid "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
take out the "a" in death and the "i" in wish and you got your new plate as well DETHWSH. it's a good look parked, but i wouldnt want to chance it going down the road. there's a guy here with a tricked out gsxr600-spikes on the top of the forks. pulled a wheelie leaving a show last year and put one right thru his bottom lip and knocked out 2 teeth-now he only has 2 left lol! be extremely careful bro.
later odieoh24

+1, I was thinking the same thing. Up here there was a guy wh= had one of the first ninja 900's when they first came out. His plate was " DTHWSH"

Thats perfect for ya Tim! Now we just need to get ya some new riding gear :clapping:

Attachments

• Hawk87Ral.jpg
    Hawk87Ral.jpg
    70.5 KB
On a scale of one to ten:

Appearance: 10
coolness: 10
Mojo: 10
Ability to Neuter: 11

I was talking to a friend about your "lid". He knew a guy with a harley, that had an "eagle" gas cap, wings and all. after the minor accident, The boys went one way, and he went the other.:wave bye: I hope they were both wearing a helmet.:rofl_200:
Tim

No shit..... seriously? He got castrated by the "live free" eagle? Talk about irony...

take out the "a" in death and the "i" in wish and you got your new plate as well DETHWSH. it's a good look parked, but i wouldnt want to chance it going down the road. there's a guy here with a tricked out gsxr600-spikes on the top of the forks. pulled a wheelie leaving a show last year and put one right thru his bottom lip and knocked out 2 teeth-now he only has 2 left lol! be extremely careful bro.

later odieoh24
UNFORTUNATELY IN NEW JERSEY , ON A MOTORCYCLE PLATE YOU CAN ONLY HAVE 5 TOTAL NUMBERS / LETTERS .. :confused2:

HOW ABOUT JUST FOR MY PLATE .................. " DEATH " ..:th_skullsmilie:

Attachments

• 100_1163.jpg
    100_1163.jpg
    69 KB
Last edited:
LOL...WOW! :punk: No sudden stops there Tim, we'd hate to see the thread you would post after that buddy! :stretche:
YEAH BUSTER , I WOULDN'T WANT TO GET " PRICKED " , BY ONE OF THOSE SPIKES ! ... :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::biglaugh:

i love this faux tank color paint edition.
i wish i could get one for a good price :)
Me To , I love the paint ! ..You should have seen how nervous I was drilling holes through it ! .. I had to drill pilot holes , then go up a couple sizes & up to the size that i needed , If a drill bit had broken & the drill hit the paint I would have died ! PLUS BEEN LAUGHED OFF THE FORUM ! :bang head::bang head::bang head:

391481.jpg

Latest posts

Back