My new gen2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratz on the new ride man! I think you did better then average on the price, enjoy and post up some pics.....

congrats-2.gif

Congrats, Welcome to the Forum and Good Luck with the recall. Sounds like you stole your bike if I read the price right... WOW.....:clapping:Where is Here?????? Map didn't help....:confused2:

I test rode one 2 days ago, I agree with your power comments. I was under the constraints of no burn outs or wheelies but it's a Rocket Ship. Did get it up to 90 in a hurry...:clapping:

WOW that looks like 2fear's bike on a shit ton of steroids. Nice ride.

Leaving from a dead stop at half throttle feels like holding onto an acme rocket with handlebars (similar to Wiley coyotes'). Hitting second gear at around 6k sends the front end off the ground about foot and a half until third gear is selected or the throttle is closed. Im still grinning. I wonder if any one else in Louisiana has one and is on this forum.

I can also post up some helmet cam video for you guys later if y'all wanna see the acceleration.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=30.978171,-92.692914

Just got my recall work done today! Go to pick it up in the morn, they let me keep the bike while the part was on order too! When I brought it in one of the younger techs went to get on it and move it into the shop and an older tech said, hold on!, I'll move it.

Back