My pain your gain - 1995 Max in a Box

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After over 20 years of storing my 1995 Vmax in parts, and an onset of osteo-arthritis in my hip I need to move my Vax rebuild project to another Vmax enthusiast who loves to build his/her custom bike, or to
  • use as parts supply,
  • Resale for profit.
I have been the original owner with no accidents, and many add-on parts have been installed, such as frame braces, braced swing-arm, PCW high lift cams, fork brace, custom lowered seat.

The best part may be sold separately, or as the whole package: a Marks’ stainless stepped 4-2 header with two brand new Two Brothers Aluminum C-Series oval canisters.

In 2001 I had a Carillo rod spun its lower end bearing due to oil starvation, and discovered a crack in the block, which rendered its death. I procured a 1300cc Venture Royale engine, crated for easier transport, but never installed it. VBoost is not longer available as I grafted that onto my Venture before I sold that, as I planned to install the four DellOrto 40mm carbs, which are available. The bike parts are all wrapped and packed in boxes, stored in Tucson, Arizona, available next week, August 16-17, or the following weekend, approximately August 23-24. Everything goes, please make an offer. Text me first to 650-450-1908. More images will be uploaded to https://infinirelcorporation.box.com/s/0gn07pkwbwy45yqk3lhm3ov8nvhf72y1

So tempting!

I hope that your medical condition is able to be treated and that you don't become incapacitated.

Latest posts

Back