My Vmax tipped over on me today :(

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't fall for the same stuff you guys did to me in starvmax.com so

To let the rest of you in on this, a member addressed me as Ron,Ron,Ron and followed by a pic of a guy with his head in his hand, it was a clear disrespect of me . I only addressed it here so everyone will know what happened and they can see when they come over here and try to upset this forum.

Last comment on this and I won't address anyone from the other forum.

Curious, I had to go log in and see what you might be referring to.
Eaglepi banned.jpg
Banned! Day'um, that had to hurt. You must have really po'd the wrong people over there to get banned. I doubt that happens often, though I've seen it here a couple times over the years. You a rebel of some kind?

Does that mean you aren't going to share your Gen II ride experience with us? :ummm:

Last edited:
I would respect what he states----"Last comment on this and I won't address anyone from the other forum."

After further Star forum reading, all I found was this: http://www.starvmax.com/kunena/12-g...ot-sure-why-i-even-tell-you-this?limitstart=0

and this: http://www.starvmax.com/kunena/12-g...i-m-sure-all-the-blood-suckers-will-love-this

Looks like some of those guys were joking with you, though I can see why you'd be touchy, (didn't even bother reading all the posts) but I don't have any posts on those Star threads. I wasn't a part of the meltdown there.

So please don't include me in the "you guys did to me in starvmax.com" category.

After further Star forum reading, all I found was this: http://www.starvmax.com/kunena/12-g...ot-sure-why-i-even-tell-you-this?limitstart=0

and this: http://www.starvmax.com/kunena/12-g...i-m-sure-all-the-blood-suckers-will-love-this

Looks like some of those guys were joking with you, though I can see why you'd be touchy, (didn't even bother reading all the posts) but I don't have any posts on those Star threads. I wasn't a part of the meltdown there.

So please don't include me in the "you guys did to me in starvmax.com" category.

you act like you never go there and you just went there to read the posts, this pic gives you away,.
3.jpg

OK you got banned somewhere. It happens, not the end of the world. Suck it up and play where you are allowed.

I don't want to see crap from another site sit in the forum here.

Someone from the other forum comes here to try to get me to fight I post a pic that he has on the other site to prove he is a member and is there all the time and now I am the bad guy already????????

I am not typing another word I can't win???? why didn't you post this comment when he started posting about the other site????

OK you got banned somewhere. It happens, not the end of the world. Suck it up and play where you are allowed.

I don't want to see crap from another site sit in the forum here.

Who posted it?
Stop the character assassinations.

eaglepi, as a Gen 1 owner and completely un-affiliated with that Star Vmax forum.
I can honestly say that I believe Jim (aka Jeff aka jfeagins) was just kidding around with you.
Just like I just messed with him by calling him Jeff, that's a long running inside joke here.
Someone called him Jeff and his name is Jim and for whatever reason a lot of users (myself included) really thought his name was Jeff.
And Yes he is a member there, since he and his wife both have Gen2's But he is also a good guy. But please don't let that other forum influence how you take what people post here.

We have multiple members here that have been banned from the star Vmax forum and they are all good guys.
So don't worry about anything that went down over there, because we are Not as quick to judge as they are over there.

eaglepi, as a Gen 1 owner and completely un-affiliated with that Star Vmax forum.
I can honestly say that I believe Jim (aka Jeff aka jfeagins) was just kidding around with you.
Just like I just messed with him by calling him Jeff, that's a long running inside joke here.
Someone called him Jeff and his name is Jim and for whatever reason a lot of users (myself included) really thought his name was Jeff.
And Yes he is a member there, since he and his wife both have Gen2's But he is also a good guy. But please don't let that other forum influence how you take what people post here.

We have multiple members here that have been banned from the star Vmax forum and they are all good guys.
So don't worry about anything that went down over there, because we are Not as quick to judge as they are over there.

in my opinion you are wrong,if he was just joking why did he have to announce to this forum that I was banned from the other one. He even had to post pic's. That was just pure hate, he may fool you abut not be for one second. we are able to have different opinions and still get along, you and I, I mean.

Somone joking wouldn't jhave felt the need to try and embarrass me in this forum. He was trying to get me to fight and I will not do that here. Been a member 10 years now and I am not going to be lured into a fight with someone who needs a hobbie.

^ all I can say is I hope that isn't the case.
I have no idea what went on over there But I do know that we have multiple long time members here that have been Banned over there for very little cause.
And I like to think that the members here would NOT resort to some of he BS that goes on over there.

As a vender while making seats for the gen I and HWBs for the gen II I've had the opportunity to deal with a lot of the guys on both forums . One or two gave me a bad feeling .
I wish I still had your email Ron , because you are one of those guys for some reason you just got on my nerves maybe it was your doubt and constant questions on my product.

As a vender while making seats for the gen I and HWBs for the gen II I've had the opportunity to deal with a lot of the guys on both forums . One or two gave me a bad feeling .
I wish I still had your email Ron , because you are one of those guys for some reason you just got on my nerves maybe it was your doubt and constant questions on my product.

I think you are mistaken, I have never dealt with you on any thing, the only person I ever did any business with was Sean.

Jeez, what's with all the drama and B.S.?!? Let's move on.

Ron, I think the original question was, did you enjoy the first real ride? What were your impressions of your new Gen2? Do you have any ride videos? If so, please share!

Glad to hear you got it all fixed up and ready to roll.

Jeez, what's with all the drama and B.S.?!? Let's move on.

Ron, I think the original question was, did you enjoy the first real ride? What were your impressions of your new Gen2? Do you have any ride videos? If so, please share!

Glad to hear you got it all fixed up and ready to roll.

If the question came from someone in the other forum I chose not to answer the question. I am moving on and not dealing with anyone from the BS over at starvmax forums.

I think you are mistaken, I have never dealt with you on any thing, the only person I ever did any business with was Sean.

I am not mistaken , you inquired about my gen II Highwaybars .
I will correct myself , your inquiry was on a seat.
Then you basically insulted me with this email

The HWBs may have been my suggestion for you to make your genII more comfortable as the have for a lot of other guys.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.7 KB
I am not mistaken , you inquired about my gen II Highwaybars .
I will correct myself , your inquiry was on a seat.
Then you basically insulted me with this email

The HWBs may have been my suggestion for you to make your genII more comfortable as the have for a lot of other guys.

LOL that is offending you that I wasn't interested in one of your seats? Something tell me this has something to do with the other forum so I'll leave it at that.

No , you said no one had succeeded in making a comfortable seat,that they've wasted their time. You even started with" nothing personal" guess what, I took it personal.
And there's people in nine countries that would disagree with you.

FYI I don't spend any time on the "other" forum , I don't like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back