My vmax!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaboom

Reaction score
Hi all......as some of you may recall......I have been shopping for a Vmax.....

Well....as of 11:00 am today 03/03/09.....I am the proud owner of.....

A 2000 Vmax in Carbon Fiber with 16268 miles on it......In good shape....

Got it from a Yamaha/Harley dealer for $5000.00 tax, title, registration included out the door with all fluids changed and a general once over with a 30 day warranty.......:biglaugh:

How'd I do???:confused2:

Way to go Boom!!! You got the corporate twin to mine...dark carbon fiber, my personal favorite! '01 & '02 are the light carbon fiber but ours are much faster, I think the lighter paint creates more drag!:biglaugh:

Sounds like a decent price...enough miles to not be a garage queen but no where near 'aging'!

IMO ya done good!! :thumbs up:

def... thats a good deal right there... pics?

def... thats a good deal right there... pics?

It will be delivered Friday.....

I will take pictures and post them then.....If the wife will help me...

I r a computir eeediot:confused2:

congrats on the new bike, take it easy and get adjusted to it before you give it hell, it can get away from you in a heartbeat. dave

Congrats another VMAX rider :clapping:

Make sure the rear tire smokes when ya get it:eusa_dance:

Thanks folks......

I think I will take my time and adjust to the bike before I try any full power shenanigans....

Going from a 650 to this over powered, under tired, top heavy beast should be fun!!!!!!!!:biglaugh:

Off to search the exhaust section:punk:

"Do they make snow tires for it?????
uhm00000.gif
"

'Snow Tires??' What's that?......(not tires)...... snow??

Congrats on your find! EVERYONE knows the Y2K is the very best one ever built!....

Beware however...they did not come with working carbs.... Buy Seafoam...Gallons of it....Add copius amounts to the gas, melt all the little bitty rubber parts and clog up all the little bitty passages...then send them to a guy in Omaha for a few weeks, and 'Shazammm!!'....it'll run like a brand new one!

I love mine, I know you'll love yours too!

Uncle Philthy

"Do they make snow tires for it?????
uhm00000.gif
"

'Snow Tires??' What's that?......(not tires)...... snow??

Congrats on your find! EVERYONE knows the Y2K is the very best one ever built!....

Beware however...they did not come with working carbs.... Buy Seafoam...Gallons of it....Add copius amounts to the gas, melt all the little bitty rubber parts and clog up all the little bitty passages...then send them to a guy in Omaha for a few weeks, and 'Shazammm!!'....it'll run like a brand new one!

I love mine, I know you'll love yours too!

Uncle Philthy

I sure hope the carbs work.....

I am a long way from the sea......no foam available here:biglaugh:

Come on man, where's your sense of adventure....out there on the St. Lawrence.....ripping back and forth across the US/Can. border.....think of the huge international incident you could create.....and then get away on your new v max!!:rofl_200:

Naw.......folks do it all the time with sleds......

Years ago they used to plow an oval on the ice and race studded dirt bikes and sportsters.....one guy han an XR750 flattracker.....

The races were fun to watch....:biglaugh:

Vmax002.jpg

Vmax003.jpg

It's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clapping::biglaugh::eusa_dance:
Vmax008.jpg

Latest posts

Back