My vmax!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clapping:

Now the ice needs to go away:bang head:

congrads man! i'm sure u'll find a way to sneak in a rdie soon! i will this weekend i'm sure..

how much snow u guys got up there?.. i'm trying to schedule a trip to fort drum on april 4th...

congrads man! i'm sure u'll find a way to sneak in a rdie soon! i will this weekend i'm sure..

how much snow u guys got up there?.. i'm trying to schedule a trip to fort drum on april 4th...

It's all melting now......Fort Drum is about 90 miles south of me and with the lake right there the weather can be worlds apart:wacko:

right ur from malone area, not gouverneur! wrong side of canton my bad haha..

anyways the bike looks mint man... u should be able to get out tomorrow eh?

right ur from malone area, not gouverneur! wrong side of canton my bad haha..

anyways the bike looks mint man... u should be able to get out tomorrow eh?

Thanks!!!!!!

I hope I can get some miles on it soon:biglaugh:

It's weird.......I have been riding the same bike for 10 years......

I am actually a little nervous......kinda' like hooking up with a new girl:eusa_dance:

Just wanted to say congratulations on buying the v-max.
mine is a 2000 dark carbon fiber also and I too, got mine for $5000.00 and it only had 15,000 miles on it
but I bought from a private seller. He wanted 300 more but when I pulled that envelope out of my pocket and laid out $5,000.00 cash on the table he was quick to accept it.
Just make sure to get used to it`s accelleration and braking before doing any modifications. In the mean time explore modification options and possibilities `cause it`s alot o` fun.:eusa_dance:

<<Dave>>.

Nice ride, look after it and it will look after you:clapping:

Thanks folks!!!!

It's going to snow tonight:bang head:

Latest posts

Back