" neurologist "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
I'M GOING TO A " NEUROLOGIST " TODAY , ISSUES WITH MY HEAD:eat brains: , DOES ANYONE THINK THERE GOING TO FIND PROBLEMS IN THERE ?:confused2::biglaugh::rofl_200:

depends what the problems are. A psychiatrist would definatly find something thou ;)

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE , " TRIGEMINAL NEURALGIA " , http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trigeminal_neuralgia ... IT CAN ALSO BE CAUSED BY A MASS / BRAIN TUMOR , SO IF IT TURNS OUT TO BE ONE OF THOSE & I DIE , I GUESS IN SOME WAY ( MY WAY OF THINKING ANYWAY ) I GET THE LAST LAUGH OVER EVERYONE THAT THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO GET IMPALED ON MY SPIKES ! .. LAST LAUGH IN A WAY WRIGHT ? .. :confused2::biglaugh::rofl_200:

Attachments

• 000_0209.jpg
    000_0209.jpg
    58.9 KB
  • 000_0207.jpg
    000_0207.jpg
    59.2 KB
  • 000_0198.jpg
    000_0198.jpg
    65 KB
  • 100_1169.jpg
    100_1169.jpg
    32.6 KB
  • 100_1172.jpg
    100_1172.jpg
    29.6 KB
Last edited:
NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT , ONLY THE GOOD DIE YOUNG ! ... DOESN'T THIS MEAN THAT I WILL LIVE FOREVER ? .. :biglaugh:

I HOPE THIS DOESN'T GIVE A WHOLE NEW MEANING TO " THREAD KILLER " .. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

ITS NOT ALWAYS CAUSED BY A TUMOR!!! Nor do you always die from brain umors, depends what kind and where they are. I work with brain surgeons, yeah, really, I do. (ps, not all of them are that smart). I see people after brain surgery pretty much every time i go to work. Don't write your self out just yet.

ITS NOT ALWAYS CAUSED BY A TUMOR!!! Nor do you always die from brain tumors, depends what kind and where they are. I work with brain surgeons, yeah, really, I do. (ps, not all of them are that smart). I see people after brain surgery pretty much every time i go to work. Don't write your self out just yet.
THE SAVIER PAIN I HAD , MADE ME GO TO THE HOSPITAL THREE WEEKS AGO , I HAD THE SAME THING ABOUT 3-4 YEARS AGO FOR LIKE 6 WEEKS , IT WAS UNBELIEVABLE PAIN ! .. IT WENT AWAY ON ITS OWN , THEY SAID TODAY IF IT WAS A TUMOR IT WOULD HAVE PROBABLY SHOWED UP IN SOME WAY , LONG BEFORE NOW ! ... BUT ITS STILL FUN TO JOKE ABOUT WRIGHT ? .. :confused2::biglaugh::rofl_200:

Why did this thread turn so somber ? .. Come on , you guys couldn't of lost your sense of humor that fast ! .. ACTUALLY THEY SAID IF I STOPPED PULLING MY PUD , I'D BE BETTER IN NO TIME ! .. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:... JUST NOT SURE IF I CAN ! .. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Sucks dude, I can kinda relate since for a couple years I got chronic severe headaches, usually 2 or 3 a day. Bad enough that I couldn't concentrate on anything else, and if I was driving I would pull over. Asprin would just take the edge off but they really came and went seemingly randomly. Saw a couple doctors, none of them had any real idea and just prescribed super-strength painkillers- those hardly helped any more than regular asprin, and made me feel all nauseous so I usually didn't take them.

Finally last year of all people my dentist figured it out. I guess she wanted to do an x-ray and see about my wisdom teeth. Apparently I have 2 extra wisdom teeth in the skull side of my mouth that were jamming all together and causing a ton of "cranial pressure". She asked if there was any pain in my teeth or gums....not really, but I told her I had been getting frequent headaches for over 2 years, and doctors had no idea what caused it. Got all six of my wisdom teeth yanked, and within about a week the headaches vanished. Just like that.

Now don't go offing yourself Tim....that'll make the the police's job way too easy!:rofl_200:

Why did this thread turn so somber ? .. Come on , you guys couldn't of lost your sense of humor that fast ! .. ACTUALLY THEY SAID IF I STOPPED PULLING MY PUD , I'D BE BETTER IN NO TIME ! .. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:... JUST NOT SURE IF I CAN ! .. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

There's hope Timmy.....Pud Pullers Anonymous!! :no no no:

It's a little rough, standing up there telling a room full of strangers how you yank yer crank 20 - 30 times a day!! But it works!!

It's a 12 step program, the 9th step (the one involving the butcher knife) is the worst..........well, you'll see!!

This info is all here-say incidentally...........author is not currently, and has never been, a member of PPA! :eek:h yeah:

There's hope Timmy.....Pud Pullers Anonymous!! :no no no:

It's a little rough, standing up there telling a room full of strangers how you yank yer crank 20 - 30 times a day!! But it works!!

It's a 12 step program, the 9th step (the one involving the butcher knife) is the worst..........well, you'll see!!

This info is all here-say incidentally...........author is not currently, and has never been, a member of PPA! :eek:h yeah:
DANNY , SOUNDS LIKE YOU KNOW THIS . :jerk it: " FIRST HAND " :jerk it:.. :rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back