New vmax owner hopefully.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings from PEI Canada, I purchased a 2002 vmax on saturday from a dealership with 41000kms (25500 miles). I love it but unfortunately it has some issues the dealer must address before I keep it. It developed an oil leak from the left side and a few other issues that need to be addressed. I have owned a lot of motorcycle's through the years but something about this bike just feels right. I am looking forward to making it my own once the issues are resolved.

Welcome to the forum.

I also predict you will love it. It does many things well that vintage cruisers typically do not do at all. It's a lovely machine indeed.

Welcome.

Hopefully they will fix all issues so they do not re-appear and they won't cost you anything.

Well they finally picked it up. As I went to load it into trailer found front tire to be flat as well. 8 hope I did not pick up a nail on the one and only trip it had lol. Hopefully they will have it sorted soon so I can start making it mine.1000013642.jpg1000013640.jpg

Looks pretty-clean.

Case-savers
Sissy bar/backrest
GIVI fly-catcher windscreen
Corbin seat
Adjustable handlebar levers

I just started looking at windscreens for my 98 VMAX. Do those small windscreens really help much with wind? 🤔 I've only had cruising bikes with much bigger windscreens but don't wanna take away to much from the look.. 😊 Thank you for the feedback!

I use the flycatcher OEM accessory and in my opinion it provides a good windbreak. No of course not it does not protect like some much larger screen but it also can be used at the speeds the bike is capable of without negatively impacting the handling as a larger screen would do.

Latest posts

Back