New VMOA Website

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It hasn't changed from VMOA.net
the new site will probably be under the same address it just has not been released yet.

I dont think the VMOA.NET is running anymore. someone said it switched to the vbulliten format. Cant get in the regualr way.

Boys we may be moving into a new realm with the VMOA. LoL. I heard they were testing the vbulliten and Buster was helping. someone on the yahoo list said that he had seen the new format today. but hes kinda a tard so I wasnt sure.

Alright, I will put all rumours to rest. Yes, the VMOA is working with Buster to integrate a lot of our stuff in with this forum. The next issue of Vboost has an article I wrote outlining what we are doing. We have NOT began a transfer as of yet as the site is not ready for release. Hopefully we will be done Beta testing and have the final content in very early 2011. I know that there are folks who have issues with the current site and for some reason it is acting up right now. We are working on it to determine exactly what is happening.

By all means if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time.

I've modified the rights on the page so Forum Supporters can see it. I'll post a link in your private forum.

It would be nice to be able to post to the new site from my I-pad, as I'm not able to currently . I can hardly wait to see what you guys come up with. Rand

It would be nice to be able to post to the new site from my I-pad, as I'm not able to currently . I can hardly wait to see what you guys come up with. Rand

The new forum for the VMOA will be here, but with dedicated forums just for the VMOA. So if you can post on the VMF from your I-pad (and you should be able to), then you will be able to with the new site.

Looks great Buster! It should be a welcomed change and should quiet some of the naysayers.
Of course "the finger" will try to find something negative to say about it.

Well there seems to be some shaking going on within the VMOA dictatorship.

Rumor has it, we will will see some much needed changes very soon.

Does anyone in the "know" care to share with use the up coming announcement?

The new forum for the VMOA will be here, but with dedicated forums just for the VMOA. So if you can post on the VMF from your I-pad (and you should be able to), then you will be able to with the new site.

What exactly is the staus on this? I still see the Old VMOA.net forum up and running, and the only thing I see on this forum is this Vmoa section in which I am posting at this time. Do not see a fully functioning VMOA forum here.

Are they going to continue running side by side?

Did the agreement ever come to fruition to move the Vmoa forum function over the Vmaxforum.net?

If not, when is all this supposed to happen?

If none of this is going to happen then WHAT specifically WAS proposed and WHERE specifically is the VMOA with this?

In my honest opinion, the reason the VMOA website is a ghost town is due to the forum section using that horrible Xoops format, it's only marginally better than the old Yahoo groups format. There's no Private albums, very few sub forums, the list goes on and on,.......I absolutely hate trying to negotiate that Forum.......

Until VMOA.Net goes to Vbulletin for the forum users, they will NEVER attract and keep new Members, and essentially it's too late to "re-do" the one they have by switching it to Vbulletin since 90% of your potential members are already piled up on This forum or Starvmax, the only way to adress it now is

Get completely rid of the existing forum section on VMOA.Net
Put a forum link up on VMOA.net taking you directly from there to here.

Link a sub forum here available only to paid VMOA members who are also Forum Supporters, that way Buster gets his cut.......And VMOA gets there "Members only" exclusivity here that they would be giving up otherwise.....

The community is simply not large enough to support three separate forums, and the Forum is pretty much the only reasson for going to the VMOA site. The VMOA forum was a dinosaur on life support the day it was born due to that Xoops format....

What exactly is the staus on this? I still see the Old VMOA.net forum up and running, and the only thing I see on this forum is this Vmoa section in which I am posting at this time. Do not see a fully functioning VMOA forum here.

Are they going to continue running side by side?

Did the agreement ever come to fruition to move the Vmoa forum function over the Vmaxforum.net?

If not, when is all this supposed to happen?

If none of this is going to happen then WHAT specifically WAS proposed and WHERE specifically is the VMOA with this?

In my honest opinion, the reason the VMOA website is a ghost town is due to the forum section using that horrible Xoops format, it's only marginally better than the old Yahoo groups format. There's no Private albums, very few sub forums, the list goes on and on,.......I absolutely hate trying to negotiate that Forum.......

Until VMOA.Net goes to Vbulletin for the forum users, they will NEVER attract and keep new Members, and essentially it's too late to "re-do" the one they have by switching it to Vbulletin since 90% of your potential members are already piled up on This forum or Starvmax, the only way to adress it now is

Get completely rid of the existing forum section on VMOA.Net
Put a forum link up on VMOA.net taking you directly from there to here.

Link a sub forum here available only to paid VMOA members who are also Forum Supporters, that way Buster gets his cut.......And VMOA gets there "Members only" exclusivity here that they would be giving up otherwise.....

The community is simply not large enough to support three separate forums, and the Forum is pretty much the only reasson for going to the VMOA site. The VMOA forum was a dinosaur on life support the day it was born due to that Xoops format....

I've got it pretty much set up here but I haven't heard anything about it since it was first discussed.

I've got it pretty much set up here but I haven't heard anything about it since it was first discussed.

Meaning you have it built but it's not been "green lighted" yet??

....So when it goes live we will be seeing something more here than we are now? ?

Is VMOA going to keep the Xoops forum running as well? Or discontinue it???

Thanks, Sorry to be a pain in the ass......

Back