NFL Lounge

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright , enough bullshit...Super Bowl...Seahawks or Patriots ? :ummm:

I say the Hawks are too caught up in the hype and egos of last year...just sayin' :confused2:

Pats have an edge ( granted a small one ) in all 3 phrases but a huge edge in the coaching department...:worthy:

Close game/score...Brady/Belichick get number 4...:punk:

Alright , enough bullshit...Super Bowl...Seahawks or Patriots ? :ummm:

I say the Hawks are too caught up in the hype and egos of last year...just sayin' :confused2:

Pats have an edge ( granted a small one ) in all 3 phrases but a huge edge in the coaching department...:worthy:

Close game/score...Brady/Belichick get number 4...:punk:

Patriot:s are my only option after being a fan from the start, Matt. Seattle is good, and lucky. The Pat;s? Good & healthy for the most part. I;ve got a good feeling. Go patriots!

...with no intention of putting this thread into overdrive with the haters but.......

I can't believe the BS i'm hearing now of the latest "scandel-gate"

GO PATS!!

Bellichik coached and Brady led Patriots win it all. :punk:
The seagulls will be screaming injustice when they lose, after all isn't a twelfth man just a penalty waiting to be called!:rofl_200:

Hard to call a winner in this one. Seahawks looked really bad against GB, but then pulled their shit together while GB just sort of gave up. If they can pressure Brady, Pats won't have a good day. But Belichick is so crafty and a genius at exploiting the other teams weakness, this should be a good SB!!:punk:

Belichick is at the top of his game, the team has poise and I'm from Patriots country ! GO PATS !

Patriot Nation has been waiting a while for another Super-Bowl win. Brady sacraficed more than once, paywise. He's a shoe in for the HOF no matter what, but I hope he gets one more SB.

Not hearing much from the left coast...hello...:ummm:

You guys waiting for a decision on over/under inflated footballs...? Maybe you're working on your own sour-grapes response...:confused2:

Heck of a good game, good half time show, I even watched most of the commercials.
My only real gripe is this, even if only 20 seconds left on the clock and one side with the ball just drops to the ground is all wrong, there should be a penalty for that, an automatic turnover to the other team with a first down, none of that B'S crap. Give them one last chance.

Heck of a good game, good half time show, I even watched most of the commercials.
My only real gripe is this, even if only 20 seconds left on the clock and one side with the ball just drops to the ground is all wrong, there should be a penalty for that, an automatic turnover to the other team with a first down, none of that B'S crap. Give them one last chance.
Only if they stop the qb slide too. I hate it. But great win for Patriot Nation. This is a clutch team with serious heart. lots of walk ons, low draft picks, and unwanteds. In the salary cap error Bellichick has got iti done, for many years.

The turnover at the end, was the worst play call in Superbowl history and will be talked about FOREVER!

Good game otherwise.

Brady GOAT! Tom has done more with less for years. There is nobody better in keeping it together in the clutch and doing what it takes to win. Bradshaw and Montana were good but they had HOF locks all around them on offense AND defense. Then there is this Manning thing, he is not on the same level at all, regular season stats notwithstanding, in the playoffs where it counts he cannot compare.

Back