OMG what a night!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the guy who runs the cruise night wants me to come back next week,they have 2 more shows for this season. I am hoping there are more Jap bikes but hey it's just nice to see a bunch of bikes together .don't care what they are but I will say this.. one of the Harley guys lives down my road he didn't even congradulate me but most of the other Harley guys did ( at least the ones standing by the trophy tent ) . I see this guy all the time at the store I wonder if I should ask him if he is to cool to congradulate someone who won no matter what they ride ?

You're just lucky I wasn't there as well :)

Congrats on the trophy...We (Gina & I) told you that orange on black would be sick...I'm sure there'll be plently more for Maxine!!!

You're just lucky I wasn't there as well :)

Congrats on the trophy...We (Gina & I) told you that orange on black would be sick...I'm sure there'll be plently more for Maxine!!!
Get your ass to Nottingham tuesday night and enter would be great to see ya & have another Max there..

Back