paypal, fees, and you.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well said captain, and it's to the point that ebay isnt even the cheap place to get stuff anymore due to all the fees.. its just not competitive anymore. it set selling stuff online 10 years back...

craigslist is ok.. but its basically in the stoneage as far as internet goes.

honestly it sucks trying to sell stuff on craigslist. it needs a search engine to combine areas and states for people that are searching.

I search Craigslist's entire site pretty easily. There are a number of search engines available to do it but google advanced search works just fine for me.
Sean

well ebay wants money to post an ad, money when you sell something, money when you do the transaction..

i mean if you wanted to sell a 100 dollar pair of shoes by the time the fees are all up youre walking away with 65 dollars lol.

theyve gotta be billionaires.

i remember the first time i posted something on ebay, and had an email about an invoice.. i was like wtf?? i owe ebay 45 dollars on top of all the fees ughhh. at least they give you 30 days to pay it.

I disagree.

If you make a plain jane auction with 1 picture and it sells at most you will lose is 10%. Thats assuming you dont offer free shipping.

I use craigslist Pro on my iPhone which allowse to pick any city of any state and do a search. With one search and I am seeing ten cities in Florida, a few in GA, a few in Ohio and a few in PA. I'm sure there are products to do the same on a PC. Just ask Vmaximum

I use craigslist Pro on my iPhone which allowse to pick any city of any state and do a search. With one search and I am seeing ten cities in Florida, a few in GA, a few in Ohio and a few in PA. I'm sure there are products to do the same on a PC. Just ask Vmaximum

dude cool. its called craigslist pro? if i buy an ipod touch can i use it on that?

@sam i think the no listing fees only applies in certain sections, and i think its temporary.

one search using google and i search the entire database!

@sam i think the no listing fees only applies in certain sections, and i think its temporary.

Listing fees included.

If you dont put on a reserve, or buy it now it and a few pics you have an auction listed for less than 50 cents.

-------

For those who want to search craigslist from one point try searchtemptest.com

If you are paying for something that is supouse to be charged in another currency, you also gonna need to pay an "exchange fee" which is about 3% or so. Add the PP sending fee and you have 6-8%(country dependable).
Im usualy paying with credit/debit card and VISA will also charge you 3% for exchange but MASTERCARD will not.

One thing I learn some time ago.
Thee's NO ANY FEE(at least in PL) when you are sending the money as GIFT and from ACCOUNT BALANCE.
But remember, if you will be scammed how you will report a GIFT?

Also I had a chance to check the "scam service" from PP.
Man, they are fast!

Latest posts

Back