Petition I just signed

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makes sense, signed. It won't happen though. Every single petition I have watched go through that system successfully always gets a thanks but no thanks from the administration. It guarantees a reply but the reply is always, "eh, we don't care."

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Makes sense, signed. It won't happen though. Every single petition I have watched go through that system successfully always gets a thanks but no thanks from the administration. It guarantees a reply but the reply is always, "eh, we don't care."

I am with you I signed it any way though

I am with you I signed it any way though

Yall are probably right...i just feel better for doing it. Afterwards....you do have to click on the link sent to your email....otherwise it wont count your signature.

I don't think making it harder to get assets in and out of the the areas where the outbreaks are is a good idea. The most important thing to get done is to educate people on how it's transmitted.

Yes I have heard of these white house petitions before. You start one and if you get the required number of signatures, the white house will issue a GENUINE POSITION PAPER SIGNED BY OBAMA HIMSELF on the issue.

Frankly, I support the spread of Ebola, especially in African and even here in the US. If three quarters of the African population dies, is that a bad thing? If I myself get it, so be it.

Thats my position.

Unfortunately there is proof that the gentleman in Dallas came in CLOSE contact with people that were infected. So he either LIED...or was horribly mistaken. Because of that...at this point in time, there are 10 people (latest news) that came into strong contact with him...and 40 people that had slight contact with him, and all of those people are being watched.

The problem isnt getting assets in and out of the country, its that we are TRUSTING people to be honest and correct in coming to this country.

Latest news....Dallas was looking for a homeless man that was transported in the ambulance after the man in Dallas, and so more people will be checked out....

So here is a moral question for you...if someone else catches ebola...from the man in Dallas, is he responsible for their death (and yes...that is assuming that they die)

Unfortunately there is proof that the gentleman in Dallas came in CLOSE contact with people that were infected. So he either LIED...or was horribly mistaken. Because of that...at this point in time, there are 10 people (latest news) that came into strong contact with him...and 40 people that had slight contact with him, and all of those people are being watched.

The problem isnt getting assets in and out of the country, its that we are TRUSTING people to be honest and correct in coming to this country.

Latest news....Dallas was looking for a homeless man that was transported in the ambulance after the man in Dallas, and so more people will be checked out....

So here is a moral question for you...if someone else catches ebola...from the man in Dallas, is he responsible for their death (and yes...that is assuming that they die)
The DA in Texas is looking into that very question, seems the man did lie hence he may be prosecuted.

The latest news that Ive gotten, Nigeria which is next to Liberia. When the outbreak occurred Nigeria closed its borders, and so far has had 20 people infected, and 8 died. Right now Nigeria is saying that the virus has been eradicated from the country. Liberia had 3800 cases on Oct 1.

Unfortunately with this virus, you need to be proactive, instead of reactive.

Reactive = I see dead people?
Proactive = shoot on sight? lol

I found this petition....will it make a difference, I dont know. Do I feel better after I signed it? Yes. Its for restricting travel from countries where there is an Ebola outbreak.

Here is the link incase someone else wants to sign it.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pe...ns-united-states-widespread-epidemic/1GmGhBKW

Good deal, I will sign it too. It needs to be expanded on though. Travel should be restricted in and out of Texas also. With this second person coming down with ebola after traveling to cleveland restrict travel to Ohio along with Texas and Africa. I was just reading about what happened in Texas. The infected person was allowed to sit in a waiting room with about 30 other people tended by Nurses with no protective clothing before he was put in isolation. NON-Union nurses didn't say anything because they were afraid if they did they would lose their jobs. Have to love the Conservative mind regarding Unions.

Good deal, I will sign it too. It needs to be expanded on though. Travel should be restricted in and out of Texas also. With this second person coming down with ebola after traveling to cleveland restrict travel to Ohio along with Texas and Africa. I was just reading about what happened in Texas. The infected person was allowed to sit in a waiting room with about 30 other people tended by Nurses with no protective clothing before he was put in isolation. NON-Union nurses didn't say anything because they were afraid if they did they would lose their jobs. Have to love the Conservative mind regarding Unions.

Good deal for you signing that Dave. Very conservative of you. The Ironic part of the nurse's fear of losing her job, is that it would be a liberal calling for her job, for being insensitive to the patient and not being politically correct.

Unfortunately Dave, Mexican citizens cant sign...so its a wasted signature. In a lot of ways, I feel sorry for you. The last time that you were on this forum was in June....and you posted the thread..."five more" and before that...it was in Feb and you replied to some 2nd amendment threads.

Its a shame that given your knowledge and experience that you cant post on other threads as well, sharing that knowledge and experience, and instead you troll threads in the burn out pit only.

EDIT*** I saw where you posted that you now live in the US....I guess the gun violence in Rosarito Mexico got too bad.

Last edited:
Awesome idea! Let's start the TX quarantine by zipping it's southern border shut - TIGHT SHUT. In fact, we should shoot on site anyone caught trying to get into TX from Mexico. It'd be for their own good since sudden death by lead poisoning has got to beat slow Ebola death hands down.

Unfortunately Dave, Mexican citizens cant sign...so its a wasted signature. In a lot of ways, I feel sorry for you. The last time that you were on this forum was in June....and you posted the thread..."five more" and before that...it was in Feb and you replied to some 2nd amendment threads.

Its a shame that given your knowledge and experience that you cant post on other threads as well, sharing that knowledge and experience, and instead you troll threads in the burn out pit only.

EDIT*** I saw where you posted that you now live in the US....I guess the gun violence in Rosarito Mexico got too bad.

Decided to move to the U.S.A where there is no gun violence. Oh BTW to clear a small matter up because I know how Conservatives like to make up facts, I am not a Mexican citizen and never was. I'm a native New Englander. You know, lobster, chowder, steamed clams, snow up to my ass and all that good stuff.
I still think travel restrictions in and out of Texas and Ohio would be a good thing.

Decided to move to the U.S.A where there is no gun violence. Oh BTW to clear a small matter up because I know how Conservatives like to make up facts, I am not a Mexican citizen and never was. I'm a native New Englander. You know, lobster, chowder, steamed clams, snow up to my ass and all that good stuff.
I still think travel restrictions in and out of Texas and Ohio would be a good thing.

Sorry about that...with you living in Rosarito, and spouting how safe it was, I thought that you were a Mexican citizen.

When the Cartel tells you to relocate - you relocate.

Latest posts

Back