pics of r1 calipers on vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not about how you can lock the brakes up (I can do it with 2 piston calipers). It's about how much control you have! The 6 piston takes the sharpness out of the brakes so you can feel what is really happening up there.

You need the adapters from me $40 (which is a ton cheaper then the R1 adpaters) and larger rotors (the key to brake leverage that keeping the stock size doesn't give) and of course the calipers.

We can provide the adapters or the complete package!

Sean

I'm acutally on Bagram Airforce base. I'm a contractor but former Navy. I do Satellite comms for SF and Rangers. Been here for about a year and going home for good next week. Can't wait. Thanks for the heads up, my brakes were in terrible shap last summer so it's really in need up a good upgrade. Thanks to Sean for getting with me, I'll be ordering when I get back to the states!!

I'm acutally on Bagram Airforce base. I'm a contractor but former Navy. I do Satellite comms for SF and Rangers. Been here for about a year and going home for good next week. Can't wait. Thanks for the heads up, my brakes were in terrible shap last summer so it's really in need up a good upgrade. Thanks to Sean for getting with me, I'll be ordering when I get back to the states!!

A year is quite a bit. Been there some times already and last time was in September and October 2009. I was dettached to KAIA, south compound. Never went back since... I think its quite better now with all the construction on the north side. I used to go to the BX @ Bagram. Did quite a bit of flying up there all around the country... Feizabad, Farah, Herat, Chakcharan, Kandahar, Shindand, etc... But the best was @ nite time on the slum bars... Every frickin country had their own and every frickin nite there was a party somewhere... Cool time... Have a safe return...

There are some six pistons from early YZF750's and FZR1000's that are.

Sean

thats a really nice little setup there, wonder what the m/c bore is.

Latest posts

Back