Pictures Finally :)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Ghost. Nice work! The bike looks great. I'm excited to get my tins back too. It's tough to see your bike sitting there in pieces.

Hey Vmaxcruzer ... I LOVE orange on bikes. I say go for it. I've had TWO orange bikes. Go figure.

I'm thinking about getting an undertail race rear, idealy I should get a new front fender and tank cover- paint them orange than I'll have two bikes dependeing on my mood for the year. Good idea guys! Now how to talk my wife into it....

As for Vmaxcruzer: Go w/ the orange and BLACK stripes! Yummy!

The pictures don't do the paint justice either. It catches the light so nicely.

"I agree ,BUT, instead of 2 bold stripes , orange may look better with 1 large in the center with 2 pin size on either side.
Would prolly work better for scale to the fenders.
Again , nice job Ghost.[/QUOTE]"

I'm liken that idea. hugger orange with flat black or gloss? Hmmm.

I'm thinking about getting an undertail race rear, idealy I should get a new front fender and tank cover- paint them orange than I'll have two bikes dependeing on my mood for the year. Good idea guys! Now how to talk my wife into it....

C'mon vmaxcruzer! Don't talk your wife into it. Talk it into your wife! Dyslexics right?:rofl_200:

C'mon vmaxcruzer! Don't talk your wife into it. Talk it into your wife! Dyslexics right?:rofl_200:

Now I don't care who you are...thats some funny shit right there!

Tell ya what boys Ghost's bike has really got my mouth watering for a new color this winter. I'm spinning the cost of paint, prep, reducer, paper, I have alot of that stuff left over. I'm even going to color chip pages for the right shade.
OK...Vow. No more said about this till spring. If it happens then it happens. I'll suprise you all then. Hopefully.

Funny as I just had mine repainted and some paint done on my car and the body guy said the more coats of paint the longer you wait to wax it. I see no reason to wax it if it's not going to be out in the weather. But to each their own. I've learned the hard way... Mine clear popped pretty bad on me several years ago. My new one has 7 coats of clear though. I didn't want to feel the stripes at all and wanted to be able to wet sand it as well.

Chris

Latest posts

Back