Pwnage

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly laughed at some of the responses. Nice find.

I honestly laughed at some of the responses. Nice find.

I got it from Trinity, she's the pres of the Streetfighters Owners Association over in the UK.

I've seen some stupid shit before , but dayum :rofl_200: It did have its moments though.

I have a water cooled, 6 screen computer with 3 3D monitors that slide out of the desk, 3 screens recessed into the top of the desk and a head tracking unit so what you see is dependent to where you look. Runs all the latest hardware faster then stock and accounts for a forth of my energy bill. Easily 5 digit set up.

One day I was cruising the web and found pictures of it that had been pulled from my facebook page and claimed as the product of someone else. Since I only have my family on facebook I thought it must have been one of my younger nephews. When I asked he swore up and down that it wasn't Him. I was pretty pissed but I decided to let it go. Make a long story short, it kept eating at me and I did some more digging. Turned out it was sister's lame excuse of a ex-husband.

As it turned out I didn't need to do anything; the mod community started asking questions about how he motorized the desk, and how fast He was running the bus at, all of which flustered him. Hung by His own rope.

May not be Christian to want to see others suffer but it is fun in some cases.

:Edit: well, maybe not a forth of my energy bill. Not during the winter months at least.

that makes for some funny reading. Seems there is always one in a group. The smarter of them at least always have 'a friend' who did/has/saw/owns it. The less intelligent do/have/see/own it themselves.

i'm surprised he came clean, but the 'don't flog the new owner' was a bit much, def made it seem like he was 'selling' to himself.

hahaha.gif

i didn't fall for his follow up lie. he sold it to someone else and don't harass the new owner? c'mon, how convenient.

Wow, was the guys wife really a Prostitute? Or was she just his Prostitute and not his wife? Ya never know...:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:Maybe she was Green too.

Hey guys, I just got a leftover 09 out the door for $10k, it's bright yellow. It's REALLY FAST and/or TOTALLY SICK. I can't post pictures because, uhhhh, my camera is broken, but I definitely have it, and anyone who says otherwise is an asshole. Don't even try to tell me it didn't come in yellow. I want everyone to virtually hi-five me about my imaginary, I mean AWESOME purchase.

Man there's some clowns out there...you'd think they just vanish after their BS gets called, but that guy just kept digging himself deeper until BANHAMMER lol

What a tool!
On a side note...I just ran my max at the dyna drags against a 14 and not only smoked him but also pulled an 8 something @140.
But hey, what do you expect...Ive got like 170 hp at the rear on my slightly stock Max so...

Hey guys, I just got a leftover 09 out the door for $10k, it's bright yellow. It's REALLY FAST and/or TOTALLY SICK. I can't post pictures because, uhhhh, my camera is broken, but I definitely have it, and anyone who says otherwise is an asshole. Don't even try to tell me it didn't come in yellow. I want everyone to virtually hi-five me about my imaginary, I mean AWESOME purchase.

Was it a Vmac model?

What a tool!
On a side note...I just ran my max at the dyna drags against a 14 and not only smoked him but also pulled an 8 something @140.
But hey, what do you expect...Ive got like 170 hp at the rear on my slightly stock Max so...

bow2.gif

Latest posts

Back