Rear Tire/Rim: Which look do you like?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have my doubts on fitting a 190 because my swingarm is a bit different from the norm. It was shifted to the left, extended, with NO notch.

Time will tell.

i feel like a 180 might be tough with what you described.

Yeah, if you notch it too deep you'll do a Lankee.

Yeah, wish I could've gotten one of those instrument clusters!

If you like the look of the stocker don't ever ride a max with radials. I made that mistake about a month ago thanks to Garrett. Now I can't wait to get them on my baby. I have a lot of research to do and need to save up some $$ but I will definately have some by next spring. The difference is unbelievable. My winter project is radials, suspension, and a Morley jet kit.

If you like the look of the stocker don't ever ride a max with radials. I made that mistake about a month ago thanks to Garrett. Now I can't wait to get them on my baby. I have a lot of research to do and need to save up some $$ but I will definately have some by next spring. The difference is unbelievable. My winter project is radials, suspension, and a Morley jet kit.

haha sorry!

I'm looking for a little more tire on the rear. I can change the rear swing arm for the notched and braced kind. I will retain the original rim. I just like that soild looking wheel! How big should I go for to give it a little more traction with out making its handle any worse. I've been told 200, but I'm not sure what that is going to be translate too in performance vs ride-ability.

you can't go much larger than 170 on the OEM rim.

I like the big tire look also but wanted radials, the 18" wheels retain the stock tire dia and keep the ground clearance as high as possilble. i hate dragging things! These Carrozeria's are my second time around for wheels, i like the look.

Attachments

• rear tire.jpg
    rear tire.jpg
    119.4 KB
Back