Reformed(ish) Squid

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll plan to ride to American Legion Hall and meet at 5:00 PM on Saturday Sept 7, although it will be awkward to skip the first big dinner at our annual family reunion. I'll be able to see the family the rest of the week.

I'll probably need to take off by 6:00 to kill less deer. BTDT.

I'll probably go to Gilmore's before the AL. It's likely my brother-in-law can be persuaded to join on his XS850 or his XJ1100.

I will try to meet up at the Gilmore on the afternoon of the 7th. We can make firm plans just before. I'll also post this in the events section and see if we pick up anyone else.

I maybe able to attend Sept 7. Its a 60 mile trip. Talking to a friend with an 05 about making the jaunt up there. Can't give me any static about my Cobras though, they're still on. 🤣 I'm trying to procure a brand new set of Kerkers to install. But then the carbs might not be right...

I won't give you any static about them. We run what we've got, until we change it.
I'll be glad to see everyone who gets there! I'm thinking meet up at the motorcycle exhibit building at (maybe) 3pm. That way we can all get there when we get there and see the rest of the museum at our own pace.

Everyone please let me know what you think.
Thanks,Kenny

Be aware there is an entry fee to the museum, and you may want to go earlier to see as much as possible, before whatever time everyone decided to meet.

https://gilmorecarmuseum.org/visit/hours-admission

Museum Hours (EST)​

Our hours change seasonally and may not impact car shows, Wednesday Night Cruise-Ins, or other miscellaneous events.

• April–November
    Monday–Friday: 9:00am to 5:00pm
    Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am to 6:00pm
  • December–March

Admission Rates ($2 off per ticket January – March)​

Admission includes access to shows and all museum buildings and exhibits. Parking is free.

• Adults / Seniors: $20
  • Veterans (Must present ID. Sold onsite only.): $18
  • Youth (ages 11–17): $12
  • Children (10 and under): FREE
  • Active Military (must present ID): FREE
  • Adult Consecutive Two-Day Pass $36
  • Youth Consecutive Two-Day Pass $20

This museum is totally worth the $20 ! It is one of the top auto museums in the country,especially if you are interested in pre war cars.

Looks like rain is in the forecast for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Big temperature drop too!! I wouldn't blame you in the least for not riding the Vmax.
Maybe we can do this some other time?

Latest posts

Back