Speaking of burnouts gone bad...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAHAHAHA. Thats what happens when people who have the means for super cars but not the ability get one. Moron.

What a tool. Looks like all his buds are numbnuts also. What, nobody noticed the rear wheels weren't spinning:ummm: More money than brains:rofl_200:

What I wanna know is how the hell do you do a clutch burnout on the flat without even spinning a wheel!?!

Must've been standing on the brakes while flooring it in gear...

Great burnout, almost more smoke than from tires!! hahahahaha

that was great. I love to see little shits like that irresponsibly break their toys. I'd be shocked if that little putz "earned" the money to buy that car.

What I wanna know is how the hell do you do a clutch burnout on the flat without even spinning a wheel!?!

Must've been standing on the brakes while flooring it in gear...

Great burnout, almost more smoke than from tires!! hahahahaha

traction control. A friend of mine had purchased a brand new 1997 C5 Corvette upon completion of his Juris Doctorate. So he swing by my house to show off his new wheels.

Well, he decides to leave a nice set of meaty tire marks leaving my neighborhood and dumps it in first. Well, it 'sounds' like it's spinning them mad. He only did it for about 3 seconds. With the traction control on, it slips the clutch. I'm guessing that's what a fucktard in the C6 ZO6 did.

Was the guy crying at the end of the video? I suppose if the traction control applies the brakes when it senses wheel spin and the guy puts it to the floor with the brakes already applied, something has got to give.

wow.

I'd simply love one to drive and numnuts melts his on the spot.

Gotta love the hands on the knees, leaning over, as if he's going to "see" what went wrong.
Then he opens the trunk instead of the hood.

Gawd.

All this burnout talk got me thinking of my old Oldsmobile back in the day.

cruise074.jpg

cruise073.jpg

cruise072.jpg

Sweet car! I had a 69 cutlass w/455 and th450, 3.73 gears. Ran great and a super fun car to drive. Comp cam 292/292, speed pro forged 10-1 pistons, hooker header, mallory unilite distributor and ignition, ported "C" heads. Had an bottom end issue and had to put it away. Got a bunch of parts from Mondello to rebuild. Short block was ready to go and life happened. It sat for a few years and the body started getting some rot. I couldn't watch it waste away. I sold it last spring to a retired guy. He's a big Olds fan. He was pretty excited about the whole deal. He's doing a frame off on the car. I actually just got in touch with him a couple weeks ago and he said it should be done late this year. I can't wait to see it. I'm glad it went to a good home.

Latest posts

Back