Speaking of burnouts gone bad...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet car! I had a 69 cutlass w/455 and th450, 3.73 gears. Ran great and a super fun car to drive. Comp cam 292/292, speed pro forged 10-1 pistons, hooker header, mallory unilite distributor and ignition, ported "C" heads. Had an bottom end issue and had to put it away. Got a bunch of parts from Mondello to rebuild. Short block was ready to go and life happened. It sat for a few years and the body started getting some rot. I couldn't watch it waste away. I sold it last spring to a retired guy. He's a big Olds fan. He was pretty excited about the whole deal. He's doing a frame off on the car. I actually just got in touch with him a couple weeks ago and he said it should be done late this year. I can't wait to see it. I'm glad it went to a good home.

Nice Mike,
I had a few parts from mondello myself. My olds had a 455. automatic, with 4.33 rear end. It was fantastic out of the hole. I wish I had the money that I put just in gas, cruising around looking for a race. I only ever got one ticket with it. I was screwing around with a buddy of mine at a red light. After we took off the cop hit his lights. My buddy pulled over and I kept going. I didn't tear away, but I wasn't going to give him the chance to write both of us a ticket. The cop decided I was the one to get it.

455 in mine also. I remember when the Mallory Unilite came out. :worthy: I was so sick & tired of messin with gapping a dual point & setting dwell.:bang head:

Latest posts

Back