VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm...I will just have to save up my nickles and dimes while I wait for this new set of Metzler ME880's to wear out. I just spent the money and cant send them back. I could swear I have either bought or sold radial 15" tires over the years...maybe Im loosing it.

Never heard of anyone with radials having a wobble. Wonder if its because of the tires/wheels or the fact that most guys willing to spend that much money on their vmax is one anal SOB that takes meticulous care of the bike and maitains parts as they should be so there would never be any wobble in the first place? Just an oddball theory :biglaugh:

i still can make mine wobble actually

i have to punch the bars tho.

i think mine has to do with my stem bearings being too tight for too long. gonna overhaul them this winter.

I didn't know you still had a wobble Garrett?

Well the bearings were too tight causing some lows speed wonkiness. So I loosened them and now there's a slight wobble if handa are off the bars and the road isn't great. So I figure the bearings are probably pretty shot.

Back