stupid little part...anyone have this?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shorthair88

Reaction score
Hi all, I need the screw on cap for the coolant overflow on my 85 max. anyone have one they will sell me?

You can get them new. I have one on hand I noticed the other day looking through my new parts for something else. But by the time I sell it to you and you pay the shipping you can get it from your dealer.

Sean

You can get them new. I have one on hand I noticed the other day looking through my new parts for something else. But by the time I sell it to you and you pay the shipping you can get it from your dealer.

Sean
I don't need it today, sell it to me sean, make a buck or two, better you than the dealer. I'll send cash in an envelope bright & early tomorrow morning. what do ya say?

shorthair88.........

OK, got the cap for $13 but don't think I have the gasket (probably use the one in your old one or get something from the local hardware store). Probably looking at $5 to mail it to you.

Sean

New turn of events sean, I had a couple of other irons in the fire & should have one on it's way. thanx for the offer bud.

shorthair88.............

Latest posts

Back