TASTYNUTS! yes I said tasty! (NSLB!!)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redbone

Reaction score
Warning: this is a great place to go for that...ummm....finishing piece(s), and yes they are tasty!!! :biglaugh:
Is there that one thing you always wanted to pickup but could never find the right one, this might be the answer!! :thumbs up:
TASTYNUTS! :surprise:

NSLB = Not Safe for Low Budgets!:whistlin: (Buster/ Chris - feel free to move if ths is in the wrong place)

Wow what a deal 55 euros for some engine bolts what does that equal out to in USD around 90 bucks plush shipping say 135 for some shiny screws hell yeahI am in :rofl_200:

I am going to check to see if they have some summer air for my tires
Does anyone know if the front and rear tires use the same air in the summer time:rofl_200:

I am going to check to see if they have some summer air for my tires
Does anyone know if the front and rear tires use the same air in the summer time:rofl_200:
No need for that, I can sell ya some super fresh YOOPER air. (it may even be Canadian air! and I don't have to pay GST on it!) Garronnteed to keep your tires at the correct pressure for the summer! :rocket bike:
Member of the VMOA = 50% discount! :punk:
And if you act now, I will add a pasty scented air freshener for FREE!:banana:

Titanium rotor bolts are cool. Wouldn't spend the $200 to do them, but still cool.

I bought stuff off them a long time ago because they were the only place I could find that was selling colour anodized bolts. Their prices were a lot cheaper then, but they did fuck up my order and they had pretty bad customer service.

Latest posts

Back