• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Tboost wiring harness wanted

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milldog44

Reaction score
Hello all! I am searching for the tboost harness. I understand that Sasy made a version as well but both are hard to find. I prefer the tboost option. I have it on my '93 and I am searching for 2 more. I want to add them to my '05 max and '97 max. Let me know if anyone has it and would part with it.

Thanks,
Darrell

It’s a well documented waste of money and time. The motor needs the rpm in order for the vboost to make power. You’d be far better off replacing your vboost module and ecm with an ignitech and then fine tune the vboost opening rpm and duration to full open to suit your preferences.

It’s a well documented waste of money and time. The motor needs the rpm in order for the vboost to make power. You’d be far better off replacing your vboost module and ecm with an ignitech and then fine tune the vboost opening rpm and duration to full open to suit your preferences.
Thank you for that info. I was kinda leaning that way, as far as the change instead of that switch system, I just didn't know which way to go. I'll check that out! Thank you.

Back